Part 53

"So, we'll be staying here, do you like it?" Arnav looked at Khushi who was already in awe of the place, to say the place was beautiful was an understatement, this place was literally like heaven on earth.

They were going to stay in an over water bungalow and it was the most beautiful thing ever, they were completely surrounded by water and nothing else.

"I love it Arnav." Khushi looked at him excitedly as he smile and unlocked the door and welcomed her inside, even the inside of this bungalow was so beautiful, she felt like it all was just a dream.

"Now I get why people come here for honeymoon." Khushi said as she sat down on the bed, tired from the flight.

Arnav dint say much, he just put the luggage aside and lied down on the bed with his phone in his hands as he started texting someone.

Khushi sat there silently for a while hoping he would say something but he dint, so she stood up and walked outside, she stood at the balcony looking at the calm water.

She had no idea if things were going to get better in between them now that they were here, literally every girl had huge plans in her mind about her honeymoon was going to be, how spending time with the love of your life after you were married was going to be and all that crazy stuff.

It had been the same for Khushi, although she dint have many plans of where she wanted to go for honeymoon, she always thought it was going to be the most romantic time of her life but seeing the equation between her and Arnav right now, she knew romance was the last thing to expect.

It was funny how they both loved each other so much, yet there was something between them that wouldn't let them just be happy together, even on their honeymoon, she hated this.

When she headed back inside, she found Arnav deep asleep on the bed, looked like he was tired of the journey, she changed into her night suit and slept beside him after putting a blanket over him.

*****

She woke earlier than Arnav so she decided to take a shower, she had no idea what they were going to do or how Arnav was going to be with her today, she just hoped everything was going to be normal at least.

She headed inside the bathroom, brushed her teeth and then showered quickly, once she was done, she turned off the shower and grabbed a towel realizing she forgot to bring along her clothes.

She was used to being alone in her room so she used to get dressed in the room instead of the bathroom, and although Arnav was her husband and she dint really have to shy away from him, it was just weird because of whatever that was going on between them.

She wrapped the towel around herself and walked out of the bathroom hoping he was still asleep, but he wasn't, he was walking around the place while brushing his teeth.

When Khushi stepped out, he stopped walking and stared at her, she dint even know how to react or what to do next, she just stood there still as the water kept on dripping from her wet hair.

Arnav walked towards her taking slow and steady steps and with every step he took, she could feel her heartbeat going insane.

He stopped in front of her and kept on staring at her without saying a word, he then stepped aside and walked inside the bathroom to finish brushing his teeth while Khushi headed to unpack her clothes so she could get dressed.

She placed her bag on the bed and unzipped it, before she could get her clothes out, she felt a hand on her waist, she stood still as Arnav flipped her around making her face him.

"I've never seen you like this before... you look... sexy." He said as he traced his finger from her hand heading upwards to her shoulder giving her that ticklish kind of a feeling.

He cupped her face and stared at her for a while as she stared back at him and there was quite a silence until suddenly, he moved closer, closing the gap between them and claimed for her lips.

She was quite surprised, honestly she wasn't expecting this from him, not after everything that happened between them, she thought it might take him forever to take such a step but she was glad he did it, it meant he was actually trying to make things okay.

At first he was slow, soft and passionate and then slowly he started getting rough, but before he could get much rougher, he pulled apart and stepped backwards letting her go.

"I am sorry, I don't think I can do this so soon." He apologized to her as he turned around and headed back inside the bathroom leaving Khushi startled.

She tried to brush off the thoughts as she picked out an outfit and got dressed the dried her hair with the towel while Arnav was still showering, she was kind of feeling hungry given that they dint eat anything for dinner, she couldn't wait for him to get ready so that they could go eat something.

She sat on the bed and checked her phone, there were so many messages from Avanti and Kiara asking about how the place was and how the honeymoon was going on so far.

She started typing a text back when she heard the door to the bathroom open, she dint look upwards, she just continued typing her text back telling the girls how beautiful the place was.

Arnav stopped in front of her and then bent down on his knees as he looked at her, she finally looked at him and when she did, he put his head on her lap and wrapped his arm around her waist tightly.

"I am sorry Khushi, I know so far I've just been a terrible husband but please do understand, I am trying. I really am, it's just not easy to forget everything so soon." He said.

Khushi ran her hand on his wet hair silently, she had nothing to say, she dint even know what to say, they were both stuck in a weird situation.

"You know when you walked out of the shower like that, I felt everything inside me ignited, I was so turned on and then I kissed you and it was so beautiful but then I don't know what happened to me.

"Look I just want to say, don't expect much from me for now, I don't want to end up disappointing you, I just need time to heal please." He looked at her.

"I get it Arnav." She smiled faintly as he nodded and stood up, he found something to wear from the bag and got dressed quickly and then turned to look at her once again, all this time she was just staring at him and his perfect body while he got dressed.

Once he was done, he looked at her and opened up his arms.

"Come here." He said with a smile on his face, she nodded as she rushed towards him and jumped into his arms happily.

"I love you Khushi, just know that nothing can change that okay?" He whispered to her, she nodded as she held on tight to him.

At least this gave her a hope, that if not today, one day things were going to be okay between them, and maybe that was enough.

"Okay finish texting I'll call this people and ask why the breakfast isn't here yet." He said as he broke the hug and headed grabbed the phone as he called the room service.

He was informed that the breakfast would be there in ten minutes so he disconnected the call and sat there looking at Khushi who seemed better than before.

He kept on staring at her silently, there was no denying that he did love her and he was hoping that this honeymoon could change the equation between them, he couldn't forget that now he was married to her and it was his duty to keep her happy but he was still hurt, he hadn't healed from everything that had happened, he hadn't forgiven her fully yet and so it was still kind of difficult for everything to be normal between them.

He just hoped, that like Arjun had said, one day everything was going to be okay between us, this hatred that he had for her was going to fade away and what was going to be left was love only, his love for her, because of which he overlooked everything and decided to get married to her.

"They said the food will be here soon, I hope you aren't so hungry." Arnav looked at Khushi.

"I think I can wait a bit." She smiled as she placed her phone away, her friends would just stop texting her.

"Let's wait outside with the beautiful view." He said as he walked towards her, held her hand and pulled her out of the house, the both stood on the balcony silently, with their hands held as they admired the beauty of nature together.