Part 31

Khushi had literally messed everything up, she accepted her feelings for him without telling him about Advik, that's not what she wanted, she knew things would go terrible and now she dint even know how to solve this mess.

She was too scared to tell Arnav because what if she lost him? But then she couldn't keep this from him forever, what was she supposed to do in such a situation?

If she had managed to tell him all this just when she decided to start working at his place then things wouldn't have been so difficult, now they both were in love with each other and telling him about Advik was definitely going to ruin everything between them.

"Hello, earth to Khushi." Arnav waved his hand in front of her face bringing her back from the world of thoughts she had been lost in.

"I'm sorry I was just thinking." Khushi said nervously.

"I was thinking too, and I realized this was the most terrible way to confess my feelings to you, in an airplane with nothing special so I'd like to at least make up for it and take you for an official date, how does that sound?" He looked at her excitedly.

"It wasn't terrible, at least I can tell my friends it happened on the sky." She giggled.

"True that." Arnav agreed.

"And about the date, sure I'd love to go anywhere you'd take me." She blushed.

"Perfect, I'll pick you up tomorrow evening from your place then? Wow, I'm just so happy." Arnav said as he held her hand entangling his fingers between hers.

"Sure." Khushi smiled and she leaned one the seat and drifted off to sleep within no time while Arnav kept on staring at his lady love sleeping, looking as beautiful as ever.

*****

"So... I'll see you at work tomorrow then." Arnav said as he looked at, not wanting to let her go but they had already spent a whole weekend together, he obviously had to let her go.

"I'll see you tomorrow, bye Arjun." Khushi bid them both a goodbye as she stepped out of the car with her friends. They got their luggage and headed towards the house when Arjun rushed towards them, he got hold of Avanti's hand and pulled her back.

"Excuse me ladies, I'd like to have a mini conversation with your friend." He smirked at both Khushi and Kiara who smiled knowingly and headed inside leaving the two lovebirds alone.

"When do I get to see you again?" Arjun asked Avanti.

"Anytime you wish." Avanti smiled.

"What are you doing tomorrow evening? If you aren't busy, we can go somewhere, for dinner or something maybe." Arjun asked.

"Umm, I'll check my work schedule and let you know if I'll be early home." She smiled.

"Perfect, I'll get going then, see you." He pecked on her cheeks and rushed towards the car leaving Avanti blushing as she headed inside the house.

Arjun got inside the car and settled beside Arnav as the driver drove them to Raizada Mansion.

"I saw that." Arnav teased.

"I know you did, I don't hide things like you." Arjun looked at him teasingly.

"What did I hide? I already told you everything. Anyway we are always talking about me, let's talk about you today. So you and Avanti huh? Does that mean you're over my sister now?" Arnav asked to which Arjun sighed.

He leaned back on the seat and looked in front, he inhaled a few deep breaths while Arnav kept on staring at him waiting for an answer.

"Honestly I don't know. What I felt for her was something so real, so deep and I felt that for a long time, I don't think I could get over it in just a few days. But then Avanti is a nice girl too, I love spending time with her, she makes me happy.

She's beautiful, she's funny and she's just perfect, I mean everything about her is so good and I think that maybe if I be with her, I might get over your sister someday in the future but right now I can't deny that I still feel for her." Arjun said.

"It sucks doesn't it?" Arnav asked.

"It does, loving someone who wouldn't love you is beautiful and painful at the same time." He said and just then the driver stopped outside the Raizada mansion.

"Stay here tonight, I told Khushi I'll take her out for a date tomorrow and I don't really have an idea what to do, you can help me with ideas." Arnav looked at Arjun.

"Sure." He nodded as they both stepped out of the car, the servants rushed towards them as they got their luggage out and followed them inside the mansion.

As they walked in, the found Mia seated in the hall busy doing something in her phone, she looked up at them as they walked in and stood up with a smile.

"So, you guys are back?" She asked as she walked towards them, she greeted Arnav with a hug and then greeted Arjun the same way leaving him flustered.

"You staying here tonight?" She asked Arjun.

"Yeah, haven't got enough time with my best friend yet." He laughed nervously, he dint know why he was always nervous around Mia.

"Great, I'll leave you guys to freshen up and head to the garden, the weather's nice outside, maybe you can join me after freshening up?" she looked at Arjun to which he nodded immediately before he followed Arnav to his room
Although the Raizada mansion was huge and had a guestroom, he always stayed with Arnav in his room, they both liked staying in the same room and having endless conversations.

Arnav pulled out his phone from the pocket while he sat down on the bed, he typed a text and sent it to Khushi.

"I already miss you."

"I miss you too, can't wait to see you tomorrow." A reply came immediately, he got busy chatting with Khushi while Arjun took a shower and changed into his Pajamas.

"You can stop your phone romance and freshen up now, I'll go out and sit with your sister in the garden for a while." Arjun said to Arnav who was still busy texting Khushi and smiling like an idiot.

"Hey, I told you to stay here so we can discuss about my date remember?" Arnav said as he looked at him.

"I know, I'm just going for a while, I'll be back then we'll plan everything." Arjun said as he headed out of the room while Arnav headed to take a shower.

Mia was seated on the swing outside in the garden looking up at the stars, Arjun walked towards her and sat down beside her.

"The sky is beautiful isn't it?" She asked.

"It is, but this isn't like Mia Raizada. I've never seen you seated all alone looking at the sky, what's up? No date, partying or hook ups today?" Arjun smiled at her.

"I know, I can't also believe that I'm actually spending the night here at home." She giggled still looking at the stars, Arjun just sat the silently smiling as he looked at the stars too.

"I don't know Arjun, I just feel tired. It's like become a routine and I don't want it anymore. I don't want to go on random dates with random guys, it used to be fun in the beginning but not anymore.
After Advik..." She inhaled a deep breath as she blinked her eyes trying to stop the tears from falling because Mia Raizada was always this strong girl that wouldn't be broken by anything.Arjun placed his hand on hers and looked at her with a smile, she looked at him for a moment and then looked back at the sky.

"After Advik, I started doing it more, I thought that maybe it would take away the thoughts, maybe I wouldn't miss him but it dint really help.

I just felt lonely, I couldn't even talk to Arnav because he was going through the same pain that I was and so I tried everything that could help, but you know Advik, he was the kind of a guy no one can forget about.

I don't want to forget about him, I just want to stop feeling this pain, I want to forget that he chose to leave us because it hurts." She said as tears rolled down her eyes, Arjun kept on looking at her silently not knowing what to do.

I was just trying to cope up with it all this time and then you came back Arjun, the day we met at Arnav's office I don't know but there was something different I felt towards you, a sort of an attachment but then I dint want to feel that way.

I've only loved both my brothers and when one of them left it broke me really bad and I dint want to feel that way again, I dint want to love anyone and lose them again so I did my best to stay away from you so I went on those stupid dates hoping I would stop feeling this way about you but I cant." She turned to look at him as Arjun looked back at her in shock.

"I don't know what this is that I feel for you Arjun, I mean I've known you since forever but I had never felt this way about you before, but one day this feeling just came and it wouldn't go away. I am tired Arjun, I am tired of doing all the things I've been doing, all I want now is a man, whom I can love for the rest of my life and the one that can love me for the rest of my life and I feel that you are the man I'd love to spend the rest of my life with Arjun." She said.

Arjun was left speechless, he dint even know what to do at this moment, he had liked this girl since forever and when he lost all the hopes of her feeling the same way about him was exactly when she started feeling that way about him.

Now he was stuck between Mia and Avanti, they both were great in their own way but he dint even know what to do anymore.

"I don't know if you feel anything of that sort towards me, and I would understand if you don't, but I just had to tell you this Arjun." She smiled at him, he tried to smile back at her but he couldn't, right now he was stuck in a position where he dint know how to come out.

She looked away from him and continued staring at the stars trying to hide all her pain and feelings behind the smile she had on her face while Arjun kept on staring at her, she was the only girl he had ever felt this way about but that was until he met Avanti and they both had such a good time over the weekend, but now who was he supposed to choose?