Part 50

Arnav broke the hug and looked at her, as he wiped the tears off her face and smiled at her.

"Sorry, I got late." He apologized.

"As long as you came." Khushi hugged him excitedly once again while everyone around them kept on staring at Arnav wondering where he was all this while and why did he show up now, what was going on in his mind?

"Can we get married now, or you still want to cry?" Arnav teased, she slapped him playfully as she nodded so they both headed to the area where everything was set and settled down as their family members gathered around them.

The priest started performing the rituals, Khushi kept on staring at Arnav every now and then but he was seated there like a statue, looking straight ahead of him without moving or doing anything at all.

Khushi placed her had on his but even then he still wouldn't look at her.

"Arnav, is everything okay?" She asked worriedly, he dint reply, he just nodded his head and sat silently waiting for the rituals to come to an end.

One by one, the priest kept on performing the rituals, Arnav would do as he was told but with less interest, it was clearly visible in his behavior and it was king of worrying Khushi.

There had to be something bothering him, she knew he hadn't forgiven her yet for keeping the truth from him but after that he was at least a little normal with her, today he was acting all strange and weird and she had no idea why.

Just when she thought everything was going fine, he started behaving this way again, when was her life going to be okay?

Once the rituals were done, they both stood up and took blessing from both their parents, after that Arnav walked towards Arjun and stood beside him and Khushi bid her mother and her friends a goodbye.

"Where the hell were you Arnav?" Arjun asked.

"Trying to sort my messed life." He replied.

"Is this how you do it? Plan to get married then disappear? You know it's strange because despite being your best friend, I can no more understand you and the things you do. Can you please tell me what's going on?" Arjun asked.

"What's going on? I am here, we got married, it's over. I chose her, over everything, despite her keeping the truth from me, I chose her over every freaking thing, you know why? Because without her, I don't think I'll be able to live.

I don't know Arjun, I don't know how she's become so important to me, I hate that, I hate that because it makes me realize that no matter how much she would hurt me, I would always end up choosing her, like I always do, like I did today." Arnav said.

"Arnav, what are you trying to say?"

"Is it possible Arjun? Is it possible to hate a person so much and love them equally?" Arnav asked as he looked at Khushi, he clenched his fists tight out of anger and then looked at his parents and his anger rose up.

He took in a few deep breaths trying to calm himself down, he dint want to create a scene, not here at least so that's what he did, maintained his calm even though there was a volcano erupting inside him.

*****

Once they arrived at the Raizada mansion, Kritika and Mia performed some welcoming rituals and after that they let them head to their bedroom to rest.

Arnav rushed upstairs leaving Khushi behind struggling with her outfit as she followed him, it was weird, he dint even wait for her considering she dint even know where his room was.

Once Khushi was in Arnav's room, she sat down on the bed as Arnav headed inside the washroom, she looked around the huge room and how beautiful it was, she couldn't believe that now this was going to be her room.

Arnav walked out of the washroom and looked at her, he walked towards her and sat beside her."You should go change and then sleep." He said.

"Why are you behaving so weird with me today Arnav?" Khushi asked, he looked at her and laughed sarcastically.

"Are you the one asking this questions Khushi? You are the one that ruined everything for me. Whenever I look at you, all I can think about is how much you've hurt me and I can't forgive you for it." Arnav said angrily.

"If it is so, why did you get married to me? Remember Arnav, you are the one that proposed me, you are the one that hurried this wedding and now that we are married, this is how you behave with me?" Khushi looked at him angrily.

"So what do you want me to do? Keep forgiving you always so you keep hurting me?" He shouted at her angrily.

Khushi looked at him feeling scared, the Arnav she always knew was a very calm person, he wouldn't even hurt anyone on purpose and today he was talking to her like this, hurting her and he was okay with it?

"I get it, this is a revenge isn't it? Because I dint tell you the truth? You must have thought you can't let me go just like that so why not get married to her and treat her like crap for revenge?" She asked.

"You can think whatever you want to Khushi, I don't really care." He sighed.

Khushi just stared at him blankly having no idea what to do or say anymore, his behavior had taken a ninety degree turn from what it was before and she couldn't even understand why.

Arnav walked towards his cupboard opened the door, grabbed a blanket as he put it on the bed and the grabbed a bottle of alcohol from the stand beside the cupboard.

He sat down on the bed, opened the bottle and gulped down the drink while Khushi stood there staring at him helplessly.

Once he was done, he put the bottle aside, and then walked towards the door.

"Where are you going Arnav?" She asked.

"To sleep in Advik's room, I can't be in the same room with you." He said.

"If you have so much problem with me, why did you even get married to me Arnav, what was the point of all this? I was leaving this place wasn't I? You should have let me leave!" She shouted.

Arnav stopped and turned to look at her with his bloodshot eyes, he walked towards her, grabbed her shoulders tightly making her flinch.

"You have no idea what you've done to me Khushi, you've made my life a living hell and you have no idea about it at all. I feel trapped Khushi, I can't live with you neither can I live without you." He said.

"Arnav, look I know I have hurt you, and I am so sorry for it. This is a new life we've began, we can't live it like this, please forgive me, I promise I won't ever hurt you like this again." Khushi looked at him sadly.

"Only if forgiving you was that easy." Arnav said as he tried to walk away but Khushi grabbed his arm trying to stop me.

"What the hell is your problem? Why can't you leave me alone? Look, I have had a terrible day, I want to freaking sleep so I'm going to sleep. You have this entire room to yourself do whatever the hell you wish to, sleep, don't sleep, I don't care but I want to sleep so I'm going!" Arnav looked at her angrily.

Khushi left his arm as she stepped backwards, it was scary seeing him this angry and it was hurting her too, she dint expect him to ever behave this way with her.

She clenched his fists angrily as he kept on staring at her, tears rolled down her eyes, this wasn't how she imagined her first night after wedding was going to be, she did know that Arnav hadn't forgive her yet so dint expect much, but she dint expect this either.

He walked towards the door, stopped there and turned to look at her.

"Just so you know, those tears won't make a difference on me anymore Khushi, so don't even try that on me." He said as he walked out of the room banging the door.

Khushi fell on the floor and broke down, why was her life so messed up? Everything was so fine and then one day, Advik walked into her life and now everything was changed.