Part 11

"I never knew my brother was that decent that he let such a gorgeous girl sleep alone in his room while he slept in the guest room." Mia said as she walked inside the guest room.

"She works for me Mia, come on." Arnav shrugged as he looked at her while he was busy tying his tie.

"It's a Saturday plus I don't get why you need to wear officials for a photoshoot." Mia asked as she walked towards him and helped him with the tie.

"Because I might have a meeting to attend afterwards."

"Anyway it's good you listened to my advice about taking your assistant as the model, she looked pretty in that blue dress." Mia giggled

"She's not a model she is my assistant and that's what she will remain to be, talking about the dress she dint have anything to wear so I got it for her from the company no big deal." Arnav explained as he turned towards the mirror after Mia was done with the tie.

He looked at himself and smiled at how good the suit looked.

"You aren't going on a date, stop looking at yourself in the mirror like that." Mia giggled.

"Shut up and tell me why you are here."

"I even forgot why I was looking for you, I'll tell you when I remember, you should leave now, your gorgeous assistant must be waiting for you." Mia winked at him as she headed out of the room, she really liked teasing him.

Arnav walked outside the room and headed downstairs to the hall where his parents were having breakfast, he joined them at the table and then called a servant.

"There is a girl in my room, tell her to come downstairs." Arnav said to the servant who nodded and headed to his room.

"A girl? Is it Meera?" Arnav's father asked.

"No it's not Meera, she is my new assistant." Arnav replied without looking at him.

"So now you've started bringing your assistants home to sleep with you, you could have thought about your class at least Arnav." His dad gave him an angry look.

"First of all I dint bring her here to sleep with me, she was just too drunk last night and I dint know where she lived so don't worry, I slept in the guest room and secondly you don't have to worry about what's going on in my life."

"Arnav, that's not how you talk to your father." His mother warned him.

"And this isn't how a father treats their child, force them for things they don't want to do." Arnav said as he stood up angrily and just then his eyes fell on Khushi who was descending the staircase.

Like Mia had said, this girl looked really gorgeous in the blue dress, she looked completely different than she usually did, she looked extremely beautiful that he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Khushi." Arnav smiled at her as she stopped beside him nervously.

"Meet my parents, that's my father Mr. Karan Raizada and my mom Mrs. Kritika Raizada." Arnav introduced.

"Hello Ma'am, hello sir." Khushi smiled at them.

"Anyway we need to leave, it's getting late." Arnav said as he walked away immediately and Khushi tried to rush to catch up with him but she was wearing heels so it was a bit difficult.

*****

After a drive of about half an hour, they finally arrived at the location where the shoot was to happen, there were so many people running around arranging everything while Meera was seated under a tree while a makeup artist did her make up.

"Do you see that van, go there you'll find a file with all the details of the shoot, check the decorations list and make sure everything is done as per the list." Arnav said to Khushi as he pointed towards a van on his left.

"Sure sir." Khushi nodded as she headed towards the van while Arnav walked towards Meera.A man rushed towards him with a chair and placed it there as Arnav sat down and looked at Meera who was completely ignoring him.

"How long until you get ready?" Arnav asked.

"Give me ten minutes and she'll be ready, anyway the photographer hasn't arrived yet." The makeup artist said.

"Somebody find out why the photographer isn't here yet, that's not my job!" Arnav shouted.Khushi walked out of the van as she went through all the details and walked from one place to the other making sure everything was as per the list.

"So you've already started gifting her clothes too." Meera said to Arnav while her eyes were stuck on Khushi.

"How can you be so sure that I gifted her the clothes?" Arnav asked.

"Come on Arnav, I've worked with your company for over five years now, I know the kind of designs your company makes, this definitely belongs to your company plus she doesn't look like someone who can afford such an expensive dress." Meera said.

"You know at times you amaze me." Arnav stood up and walked away from her dialing some number on his phone.

The photographer arrived and Khushi led him to the area where the photoshoot was to take place, he started setting up his equipment while Meera got done with her make up.

*****

After spending over five hours on the photoshoot everyone was tired, Arnav too had to cancel the meetings he was to attend afterwards.

Khushi was busy helping the other workers in packing up everything while Arnav sat in one place looking at her, Meera has left immediately after the photoshoot was done so he was waiting for Khushi to finish doing what she was doing so that he could drop her home.

Once she was done she headed where Arnav was seated and sat beside him.

"You haven't left yet?"

"I thought I'd drop you home, you know in case I find you drunk somewhere else next time, I'll know where to take you." He smiled as he stood up.

"Why do you sound so protective, you don't even know me well, or are you generally this protective about everyone else?"

"Yes kind of... I have my own reasons to be, none that should matter to you, anyway come on, I'll drop you home then go home myself, it's been a tiring day."

"It has." Khushi nodded in agreement as she followed him to the car, they both got inside as he drove off while she directed him to her house, this time, the right way.

When they arrived, Avanti and Kiara were seated in the garden outside the house playing chess, it was their usual Saturday routine, in the afternoon they would decide to sit out and play chess and talk about random stuff.

"Would you like to come in?" Khushi asked as she got out of the car.

"Maybe some other day, I am really tired today." Arnav replied.

"Are you sure? I could get you some coffee or something."

"No, I am fine, I'll see you at work on Monday and if you go out, don't get too drunk, take care of yourself and say hi to your friends from me."

"Sure." Khushi waved him a goodbye as he reversed the car and drove off.

Khushi walked back to her friends who were looking at her excitedly.

"New Dress." Avanti said

"And the boss is dropping you home." Kiara smiled.

"I want to know all the details, what happened last night? Where did you guys go? And where were you today, the whole of today." Avanti asked.

"Chill girls, I'll explain everything, let me take a breath first." Khushi said as she sat down beside them and started telling them everything that had happened since last night.