Part 58

The next day, Khushi went home to visit her mom and her friends, her mom was going back today so she decided she's go there and see her before she left.

She spent the entire day with her friends and her mom, told them everything regarding Meera and how she had killed Advik and all.

They were all shocked because all this while everyone had been thinking that Advik had committed suicide but were glad too that now Meera was going to be punished for what she had done.

Later in the evening, after dropping her mom at the station, Khushi returned with Kiara and Avanti as she waited for Arnav who said he would come pick her up.

"So how are things between you and Arjun going so far?" Khushi asked Avanti.

"Yeah look at you two already settled and here I am still single." Kiara pouted.

"Don't worry babe, everyone had their own time, your will come too." Khushi smiled at her.

"Arjun is going back in a day or two and I'm not sure if this long distance relationship could work, I mean I've always heard they don't work so I don't know, I'm kind of scared." Avanti said.

"If you want it to work and put effort, it definitely will." Khushi said.

"Yeah or you two can get married too then you can go with him." Kiara suggested.

"I don't think I want to get married yet, and I don't think he wants it either, I mean we just started dating I think it would be good if we knew each other better and waited until we're ready." Avanti said.

"I agree, don't rush marriage, but try to work on the relationship, I'm sure it would work out fine." Khushi assured her.

"Yeah hopefully." Avanti smiled. Just then they heard the sound of a car hooting outside."Here comes your husband." Kiara teased Khushi.

"Now that everything has gone back to normal between you and Arnav, when should we expect the good news?" Avanti giggled.

"Shut up you two and stop teasing me." Khushi blushed deep red.

They all stood up and headed outside where Arnav had just parked the car and stepped out, he looked at Khushi and smiled as she bid her friends goodbye and walked towards him.

"Ready to go home?" Arnav asked.

"Yeah." Khushi smiled as he held the door open for her, she got inside the car and then Arnav got in too and drove off after waving goodbye to Avanti and Kiara.

*****

"Where is everyone?" Khushi asked when they arrived home and the house seemed empty the servants too weren't around today.

"Oh everyone else went to a party, and I gave the servants an off for today." Arnav said as he started climbing the staircase while Khushi followed him.

"Why did you give them an off? What if you feel hungry? I'm sure you don't know how to cook." She giggled.

"I can always order food." He smiled as he continued walking.

"But still, why did you give them all off at once?" Khushi asked curiously.

"Because I wanted to be alone with you for a while, we haven't had that kind of a time for a long time, and I have to mend a lot of things that were broken." He sighed as he stopped at the door of their room, Khushi stopped beside him and looked at him in confusion.

"Welcome home baby." Arnav smiled at her as he pushed the door opened welcoming her inside their room, it was very different from what it had been all this days.

It had candles lit all over, flowers on the floor, and bed, and there was a beautiful scent everywhere, and on the wall near their bed was a picture of her and Arnav.

"Wow." She said as she continued admiring how beautiful the room looked in candle light.

"I hope you like it. I couldn't do this when you came here as my wife because if reasons you know but better late than never right?" Arnav smiled as he held her hand and walked towards the bed, they both sat down together.

"I love it Arnav, thank you so much."

"You don't have to thank me Khushi, this was something I should have done on our wedding night instead of getting mad and you and blaming you for things. I am really sorry of the way I treated you." he pouted.

"It's okay Arnav, I understand. I am glad you made this much effort for me, doesn't matter what day it is." Khushi smiled.

"I have a surprise for you, wait a second." He smiled as he stood up headed towards the cupboard, pulled out a white envelope and walked back to her as he handed the envelope to her.

"What is this?" Khushi asked.

"Open it, you'll know." Khushi nodded as she opened the envelope and pulled out two tickets to Greece, she look at him in surprise once again.

"We're going to Greece?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah, our honeymoon wasn't really a honeymoon plus we came back before it could even start so now that we're starting everything a fresh, I thought we would start it this way. This time I'll be romantic I promise." He smirked.

"Arnav." Khushi blushed.

"I really want to start a fresh Khushi, after what you did for my family you made it easier for me to forgive you, if it weren't for you, we would have never found out what had happened to Advik.
At least now I wouldn't keep question myself why Advik committed suicide. So today I am telling you this and I mean it, I forgive you for keeping information regarding you and Advik from me, and I hope you will forgive me for my terrible behavior.

I loved you a lot I dint want to lose you, but a lot in my life was so wrong, I was just angry and I somehow took it out on you, I am really sorry Khushi." He apologized.

"You are forgiven Mr. Raizada, I don't hold grudges, I mean I should really be angry on the way you treated me on our wedding night but I knew somehow there was a little bit of my fault too so let's just forgive each other and start a fresh, this time with nothing hidden from each other." Khushi smiled at him.

"Thank you so much Khushi." Arnav smiled as he pulled her into a hug.

"By the way, what happened about Meera, did you talk to our lawyer or anything?" Khushi asked.

"Yes I did just today after I dropped you at your previous home, we even got the dates for the hearing, it's day after tomorrow and our lawyer is confident that this case will end in one hearing because of the strong proof we have. So don't worry, when we go for our honeymoon, we won't be disturbed by Meera once again." He smiled.

"Thank God, she always kind of freaked me out." Khushi giggled.

"I know, I just dint know she would have done something like this, I always knew she could go to any extent to get what she wanted but never thought she would kill people for it." Arnav sighed.

"Anyway let's not talk about her, we'll deal with that matter in the court." Khushi said.

"Yes, I sent the servants away so I could get to romance my wife all over the house, I'm not wasting this precious time on talking about her." Arnav smirked.

"What do you mean all over the house?" Khushi asked.

"I'll show you, let's start from the kitchen, I've always had that fantasy." Arnav laughed as he stood up, picked her up in his arms and headed downstairs straight to the kitchen.

He placed her on the kitchen counter and cupped her face and then moved closer to her as he kissed her on the lips, he wrapped her legs around himself and kissed her passionately.

Khushi pulled apart panting for breath as she looked at Arnav in surprise, it was like everything between them had taken a three sixty degree turn, but in a good way so she wasn't complaining.

"Where is the next stop?" She asked blushing.

"Oh, it's a huge house, we can go anywhere, to the hall, to other rooms, in the bathroom, and whatever you like." Arnav smirked.

"Idiot." Khushi giggled as she slapped him playfully, he kissed her one again, this time carrying her in his arms while he continued kissing her, he took her to the hall and dropped her on the sofa and jumped on top of her and continued kissing her.

"Guys, get a room." They were interrupted by Mia's voice, Arnav quickly jumped off the sofa and looked at his sister standing at the entrance.

"I thought you went to the party." Arnav said.

"Yeah but it was too boring, I left mom and dad there and decided to come back home, I dint know there was a romantic session going on in here." She giggled.

"Wait until the day I walk in on you and your husband." Arnav said.

"I won't give you the chance, I would better lock the doors first." She laughed making Arnav groan angrily because his romantic plans for the night were ruined.