Part 60

The six of them stood at the airport biding goodbyes. Arnav and Khushi were about to head to their honeymoon once again because Meera ruined the first one, even if she dint ruin it, it wouldn't feel like a honeymoon because of the tension between them at that time.

Arjun too was heading back home today and his flight was just half an hour after Arnav and Khushi's flight so he decided to come along with them, Avanti seemed quite sad about him leaving but they were going to try and make this long distance relationship work, hopefully it would work.

"So we need to catch the flight before we're left behind, I'll see you after a week." Arnav said to Mia as he hugged her and then waved a goodbye and Kiara and Avanti.

"And I'm really going to miss you Arjun." Arnav said as he hugged Arjun tightly.

"I know, I'm going to miss you too bro, I've stayed here for so long now it's your turn to take a long holiday and come visit me." Arjun smiled.

It was funny actually, Arjun came when the sparks between Arnav and Khushi had started and he was still here when they got married and were now heading to their honeymoon.

"I will, I'll take six months holiday and come stay with you." Arnav said.

"Bye Khushi, hopefully you two will have a great time." Arjun looked at Khushi.

"We will, see you all." Khushi smiled as she hugged her friends and Meera and then she headed inside the airport with Arnav leaving the rest behind.

"I guess I should leave too, you guys will stay till Arjun has to go inside right?" Mia asked as she looked at Avanti and Kiara who nodded positively.

"Arjun, can I talk to you privately for a moment? That's if you don't mind." Mia looked at Avanti who just smiled and nodded as both Arjun and Mia walked aside.

"Are you okay?" Arjun looked at her worriedly as she blinked her eyes trying to stop the tears in her eyes from coming out.

"Yeah, I'm just going to miss you and it just feels strange that now you have a girlfriend too. If I dint act so oblivious I would be your girlfriend." She said sadly.

"Anyway that's not what I wanted to talk about, I'm not the kind of a person who ruins other people's relationships. I just wanted to say goodbye and see you well for one last time. I'll really miss you Arjun, I hope you will stay in touch." Mia said.

"Of course I will, just because we aren't together doesn't mean we can't be friends. I'll always be your friend Mia." He smiled at her.

"Thank you, now you should go spend some time with Avanti before you leave, I'll leave you both alone." She giggled.

"Bye Mia." Arjun smiled as he hugged her for a moment and then let go, she waved goodbye at him and walked away while Arjun walked back towards Avanti and Kiara.

"So I guess I don't want to be the third wheel here, I'll let you both say goodbye to each other, I'll wait for you in the car Avanti." Kiara smiled at her as she also waved a goodbye at Arjun and headed to the parking lot.

Avanti hugged Arjun immediately as Kiara walked away and she kept on holding on to him. If it was in her hands she wouldn't even let him go.

"Please don't go." She pouted.

"You know I have to, but you can always come visit me and I will too whenever I can manage. Promise me we will make this work." Arjun said as he broke the hug and looked at her.

"We would, if you don't forget about me when you go away from me. You know there are girls dying for you." She said.

"Are you jealous of Mia?" Arjun smirked.

"No, just a little bit insecure. I mean she was your first love, you've loved her forever so it kind of scares me, when you don't see me your love for me might fade away and you might go back to loving her." She said.

"Don't be crazy Avanti. I agree I loved Mia but I also believed she would never be with me. And then I met you and you changed everything in my life, right now I love you, only you. Why would I want this long distance to work so much if I wasn't in love with you?" He asked.

"I know, I guess it's just because you are leaving I'm having all this mixed feelings."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure I call you every day, I won't even give you a chance to feel that I'm away from you." He smiled at her.

"Thank you, and I love you too." She smiled back, he pulled her into a hug once again and then kissed her on the lips for a moment before he finally bid her goodbye and headed to catch his flight.

*****

"So, how did you really figure out the whole Meera thing?" Arnav asked Khushi. They were seated it the flight, it had taken off and finally they were on the way to Greece.

"Because of you, the way you always kept on telling me that Advik really wasn't the one to commit suicide. I mean I had known him for a while too and I couldn't believe it too, he was always he happy kind of a person, so full of life so it was strange that he would commit suicide.

I just wanted to believe there was something else, and when I was cleaning his room, something just dint feel right and then by luck I found Meera's chain in his room and somehow everything fit into place. I wouldn't think she would do it if she dint start acting so obsessed about you since we got married.

I mean at times you can just look at someone's behavior and get an idea of what they are capable of, the only thing that confused me was why she would want to kill Advik it dint make sense." Khushi said.

"I know neither did it to me until she told us. I wasn't even expecting her to accept her crime like that." Arnav said.

"She was suffering from a mental illness Arnav, such people at times don't really know what they are doing, if it's for their good or bad, they just work on their instincts or whatever they are feeling at that specific moment." Khushi said.

"True, at least her accepting her own crimes made it easier for us." Arnav smiled.

"I remember you told me that Advik was depressed that's why he committed suicide." Khushi said.

"Yeah, I think it was fake, because I was told that by Mr. Raichand, I guess he was just trying to hide his daughter's crime." Arnav sighed.

"Anyway, let's talk about something else and forget all this for a while, it's after long happiness has come back to us."

"You are right, let's talk about how excited we are for our honeymoon." Arnav laughed.

*****

"Look at how lucky I am, I get two honeymoons in two different places." Khushi giggled as she walked inside the hotel room with Arnav.

"Now it feels like an actual honeymoon." Arnav smiled as he settled down on the bed tired from the journey while Khushi was already opening up the bags.

"What are you doing?" Arnav asked.

"Find clothes to change, I can't sleep in this right." She said as she continued looking for her night suit.

"How about you sleep with none at all." He smirked as he stood up and walked towards her, held her hand and pulled her up, he wrapped his arm around her waist still smirking.

"A little over romantic aren't we Mr. Raizada?" She laughed.

"I've battled with hating you and loving you for a while now, it was exhausting. I just want to love you now Khushi." Arnav said.

"I know, I don't want this to be like it was in Maldives." She said.

"I am sorry, I know I ruined it. I am glad you don't hate me for it and you even forgave me easily for everything." Arnav said.

"I forgave you easily because I knew it was my fault too in keeping the truth from you, it wasn't all your fault and you also made efforts. But anyway it's all over, can we please not talk about it and just be happy."

"Sure, let's be happy." He smiled as he kissed her immediately, she was left in surprise, it was so sudden but so full of passion, she held his face and kissed him back passionately.

After a while he broke the kiss and looked at her lovingly.

"Let's make a promise to each other now that we're beginning a new life together." Arnav said.

"Okay, what promise?"

"From today onwards we won't keep anything from each other, we would tell each other everything. I don't want anything to ever come between us again." Arnav said.

"I agree with that, let's promise to tell each other everything then." Khushi smiled.

"I have one more promise to make." Arnav smirked.

"And what is that?" Khushi looked at him curiously.

"That I am going to make a lot of love to you for the next seven days that we are here." He laughed.

"Idiot." Khushi slapped him playfully as she blushed at the same time. Arnav bent down and picked her up in his arms as he took her to the bed, put her on it and then bent over her and kissed her once again.