Part 15

After dinner Arnav dropped the girls back home and headed home himself, the girls walked inside the house happily.

"I must say, Advik and Arnav have so much in similar, I mean could you believe we just had dinner with one of the richest guy in town? He was so down to earth just like Advik was, he reminded me so much of him." Avanti said.

"I know, he really sounded like a good person." Kiara added.

"He is a good person." Khushi said.

"Then why are you so scared of him Khushi, I don't think a person like Arnav wouldn't understand what you have to say to him come on. His brother loved you, he asked for a chance for him to be your friend and get to know you.

You dint fall for him that doesn't have to be your mistake, plus you had never been rude to him or anything, you never gave him any false hopes so even though he might have had you in his mind when he thought of committing suicide, you are not to be blamed." Avanti said.

"I agree with Avanti, Arnav seemed like a really nice person, calm and down to earth, we dint even for once feel like he was super rich, he acted just like us, I am sure a person like that would understand you." Kiara said.

"You should give it a shot." Avanti said.

"How many times will we discuss this same topic? It's not easy, I am not saying he's a bad person, he is really good but when it comes to his brother, or his family, he is a completely different kind of a person and I am scared of that person, not this Arnav." Khushi explained.

"But eventually you will have to tell him the truth someday."

"I know but that day is not today." Khushi said.

Avanti and Kiara looked at each other and then at Khushi, they dint know how to explain things to her but they wanted to.

"Look, I've really had a bad day, I don't want to get another panic attack, let me just calm down and gather enough courage to tell him the truth, and when I get that courage, I promise I will tell him the truth, till then don't push me please."

"As you wish." Avanti and Kiara.

"I'll go to sleep, good night." Khushi said to the girls and headed to her room to get some sleep, it had been a long day today.

From having an argument with Arnav's girlfriend to the panic attack, to getting a hug from Arnav himself and finally him coming at her house and then taking them to dinner.

So much had happened in just a day.

*****

"Hey lazy bum, get ready we're going out for dinner." Advik said as he jumped on the sofa and sat beside Khushi.

"Huh right, I am not going anywhere." Khushi made a face at him.

"Would you say the same thing if Avanti or Kiara asked you to join them for dinner? I know I have feelings for you but you don't and it's okay, we agreed to be friends so what's wrong if I want to take you out for dinner, it's not a date I promise.
Because when Advik Raizada will take you for a date, it will something more than just a dinner." He smirked.

"Okay fine, you dint have to give me a lecture, I'll get ready but where are we going?" Khushi looked at him.

"Now that's a surprise."

"What if you take me to some expensive place which I can't afford?"

"Are you crazy or what? I am taking you for dinner, so you don't have to worry if you can afford the place or not."

"Great, I am not coming then." Khushi sat back comfortable on the sofa.

"What do you want Khushi, for me to plead to you so that you could come to dinner with me?" Advik asked.

"No, I want for you to treat me as equal, If I'm coming with you, I am paying for my food, I don't want to be your friend because you are rich and you will be taking me out on expensive dinners or stuff, I am your friend because you are you."

"Okay fine, let's do this I pay for today's dinner and then next time you'll take me out for dinner and pay for it, the place I want to take you is one of my favorites and it's pretty expensive." Advik pouted.

"Okay fine." Khushi said as she stood up and headed to her room to get ready.

She was ready in like ten minutes, she had changed, combed her hair and had put on some light make up, Advik joined her and they headed outside, got into his car and drove off.

After a drive of about twenty minutes, they finally arrived at the restaurant, he parked the car and they both headed inside.

"Are we here to eat pasta in this Italian restaurant?" Khushi asked as she looked at the name of the restaurant.

"Yes, they have some great kind of pasta's, I'm sure you'll love it." He said as he got hold of her hand and pulled her inside.

Khushi followed him inside while she looked around at the restaurant, it was all beautiful, it was designed in a unique way, and there were huge paintings of different kind of foods hanging around but mostly pasta because they specialized in that.

They settled down on the table, Advik hadn't even touched the menu, he just called the waiter and ordered the food he wanted to and then sat there as he kept on staring at Khushi.

"Why are you staring at me now?" Khushi asked.

"Because you are gorgeous, I wish that someday maybe you'll fall for me, I swear I'll be the happiest man on earth." Advik smiled as Khushi blushed.

*****

Khushi was woken up by loud knocks at the door of her room, she jumped out of the bed quickly and rushed to open the door.

"What happened? You scared me, I was dreaming and..."

"Your boss is here to pick you up for work, plus you have overslept today." Avanti winked at her.

"Arnav? What is he doing here?" Khushi asked.

"He said he was passing by so he thought he'd pick you for work because you aren't well, now hurry up and get ready, looks like he's starting to have a crush on you." Kiara giggled.

"Shut up, he has a girlfriend, plus I've had enough from one Raizada boy I don't want anything to do with any of the Raizada's anymore." Khushi said.

"Whatever you say, that guy seems to really care about you, what's the magic word Khushi? Firstly Advik was so much in love with you and now Arnav seems to be really caring about you..." Kiara asked.

"There is nothing like that, let me get ready, just serve him some black coffee or something meanwhile." Khushi said as she shut the door and rushed to take a shower.

All the while, she kept on asking herself only one question, the ones her friend had just asked, why was Arnav here?

It wasn't like she was really sick or something, she had had a panic attack and that was it, it was over, it wasn't something to really worry about.

Maybe she would ask him that question when she was going to leave with him for work, all she hoped was that he was just genuinely worried for her and there was nothing else, nothing like her friends had said.