Part 10

"What are you doing here?" Khushi asked Arnav in surprise.

"It's a club Khushi, what do people come to do at clubs?" Arnav shrugged.

"Fine whatever." Khushi said as she pushed him away and tried to walk away from him but she tripped over something and fell down.

Arnav bent down and helped her stand up, he wrapped his arm around her waist and held her tight making sure she dint fall again.

"Come I'll drop you home." Arnav said as he tried to pull her along but she refused to go.

"I came with my friends I'll go back with them."

"Fine, where are they?" Arnav asked as he looked around the crowd so did Khushi, she tried to look for Kiara and Avanti but she was too drunk to see anything clearly.

"I can't see them." Khushi pouted.

"It's okay Khushi, I'll drop you home, just unlock your phone and give it to me, and tell me your friend's name so I can call her and tell her that I'm taking you home." Arnav said.

"Why do you want to take me home, the fun has just begun."

"Because I can't leave you alone here or another stranger will try to kiss you again and you'll be too drunk to resist so stop being stubborn and come with me."

"Fine." Khushi agreed, Arnav took in a deep breath as he looked around for Mia, he saw her at the bar and gestured something to her then headed out of the club pulling Khushi along because she couldn't really walk.

He helped her sit and fastened the seatbelt around her and then headed to the driver's seat, he switched on the engine and looked at Khushi.

"Where do you live, will you be able to give me directions?" Arnav asked.

"Sure, go left from here then go straight." Khushi said, Arnav followed the directions she gave him and kept on driving.

"Where to next?" he asked.

"Straight." Khushi said pointing straight ahead, and she kept on repeating the same thing every time Arnav asked her about the directions, clearly she was too drunk to give him the right directions either.

"Why do you get so drunk if you can't handle it?" Arnav looked at her angrily.

"Excuse me, don't judge me! I am a feminist, I won't hear anything wrong about women and drinking." Khushi replied.

"I dint even mention the word woman or a girl, so shut up Khushi." Arnav shrugged as he headed straight to Raizada mansion because obviously Khushi dint know where she lived at the moment and he wasn't going to drive around the whole night just trying to figure out where she lived.

He parked the car outside and then carried Khushi in his arms as he headed to his room, he placed her on the bed and covered her with a blanket that's when he noticed the phone she was holding and remembered he had to inform her friends.

"Khushi, what is your friend's name?" Arnav said as he took the phone from her and unlocked it, luckily it dint have a password so it was easier.

"Kiara." Khushi whispered.

"Okay, sleep now, have a good night." Arnav said as he walked out of the room while he looked for Kiara's number in the contact list.

*****Khushi woke up when she heard some sort of sound, she was a light sleeper, her sleep could get disturbed by any kind of sound.

She opened her eyes and looked around and the first thing she saw was a man standing in front of her with his bare back facing her, he looked like he was just out of shower because he had only a towel wrapped around.

She looked at the huge room she was in, this room was as huge as her whole apartment altogether, and she wondered she even ended up here.

"Oops, I'm sorry I dint mean to wake you up, I was just grabbing some stuff." Arnav said as he turned around and noticed Khushi who looked pretty confused.

"How did I get here?"

"Last night you were too drunk and then some guy was forcing a kiss on you, I couldn't leave you alone. I asked you for directions to your house so I could drop you there but you kept on giving me some weird directions so I had no option than to bring you here." Arnav explained.

Khushi nodded as she looked around for a while and then suddenly lifted the blanket and looked at herself, thankfully she was dressed which meant that nothing happened last night.

"Where did you sleep?"

"I slept in the guest room, don't worry I am a very decent person plus remember I have a girlfriend so I dint touch you I promise." Arnav giggled.

"It's not funny." Khushi shrugged.

"I know, I guess you might like a shower, we have an hour before we leave for the shoot, remember I told you about it, so if you like you can use my bathroom." Arnav suggested."But I don't have any clothes." Khushi pouted.

"Don't worry, I've called at the office, our designer will send something for you, you'll find it as soon as you are out of shower."

"I don't have to wear expensive designer clothes just for a photoshoot."

"Technically you don't, but I don't get clothes from anywhere else, so don't worry it would be something you'll be comfortable with, if you need something else I'm sending a servant just ask them okay." He smiled and headed out of the room.

"How does someone sleep in this huge room?" Khushi asked herself as she looked around the room, the interiors were similar to the rest of the mansion, white and gold, the same with the bed and cupboards and everything.

It was a huge room but it was simple, it dint have lots of things so it was quite empty too, the typical rich boys kind of a room.

She got up and headed to the bathroom, the bathroom was the size of her room now, plus it was the most beautiful kind of a bathroom she had ever seen, with the same white and gold interiors.

It had tiny showers placed on four sides which had colorful lights all over, she felt like she was showering in a disco and not a bathroom.

Once she was done, she wrapped a towel and headed out, she found a box placed on the bed which she assumed might be the clothes Arnav was talking about.

She opened the box and pulled out a short royal blue off shoulder dress, and accompanying it were some blue heels.

She put it on and stood in front of the huge mirror that was placed right ahead and looked at herself, the dress was really gorgeous, it had to be, it was a designer.

She tied her hair up in a bun and then put on the heels, the only thing she missed was her lipstick, she was a huge fan of lipsticks, she never left without it.

"Arnav!" Someone called out his name and the next moment the door to the room was opened and Mia walked in.

"Sorry, I dint know you were here, I thought Arnav..."

"He said he slept in the guest room, you might find him there." Khushi said.

"Okay thanks, that dress is gorgeous though but something is missing." Mia said as she looked at Khushi from top to bottom.

"Come with me." She suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her along, she headed inside a room which was just as huge as Arnav's room but it did look a bit better because it definitely was a girls room.

There was one huge stand with different kind of perfumes, another with shoes, and another with bags and so on. Mia walked towards her dressing table and picked up a lipstick from the many shades that were placed there and handed it to Khushi along with a pair of earrings.

"Wear this, and put on the lipstick and you'll be good to go." Mia smiled at her as she walked away leaving Khushi in her room, she was glad that she finally got a lipstick.