Chapter 33

~Y/N POV~

"Shit." Yoongi

I heard Yoongi say as he stood up beside Jungkook trying to grab his arm but Jungkook just yanked his arm away from Yoongi and pushed him back down on the sofa.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT ASSHOLE IS THE ONE THATS BEEN STALKING YOU?!" Jungkook

He screamed he didn't look at me when he did but down at the book.

"Jungkook calm down before you get worse." Jin

He stood up reaching for Jungkook but he stepped on the sofa to climb over the back of it to stand behind it instead.

"DONT TOUCH ME!! HES BEEN STALKING HER!! WATCHING HER AND MY SON LIKE A CREEP!! ALL THIS TIME HES BEEN BEHIND THIS!! USING MY MENTAL STATE TO HURT HER!!" Jungkook

He pointed at me but glares at Jin across the room. Hobi stands up at the same time Jimin does just from behind me and they inch their way towards Jungkook. Yoongi too stands up but doesn't move just yet, watching Jungkook carefully while Jennie stays frozen unsure of what to do.

Mia wraps her arm around my shoulder and pulls me to her side.

"Jungkook just please think about how you're reacting right now. You're scaring y/n and you could wake up Jihyun if you keep shouting." Namjoon

He held up his hands to show Jungkook he meant no harm while in return Jungkook was breathing heavily, his chest moving up and down at unusually fast pace.

After Namjoon spoke Jungkook looked at me his eyes soften for just a moment until something flashed across his mind, his face scrunching up into pure anger.

"THATS BECAUSE OF WHAT THAT BITCH DID TO ME!! SHE DRUGGED ME, I NEVER WOULD OF HURT OTHERWISE!!!" Jungkook

He picked up a lamp on the nearest side table and threw it at the wall next to the front door. Just as the lamp shattered to pieces I flinched and Hobi and Yoongi took the chance to jump over the sofa and grab Jungkook who immediately began to fight against him.

"NO! LET ME GO!!" Jungkook

"Jungkook stop it. We'll find these two and get more answers and deal with it the right way!" Jin

"FUCK THE RIGHT WAY!! I'LL KILL THEM!!" Jungkook

Hobi was up behind Jungkook holding his head in a head lock while Yoongi tried to keep Jungkooks fists from flying about and hitting anyone.

"We need answers first then do whatever you want to them." Namjoon

"Namjoon!! Don't tell him that!" Jin

He smacked Namjoons chest and Namjoon shrugged like it was nothing.

"Jungkook man I know you're upset but just cool it please." Taehyung

He inches closer but Jungkook is too angry and fighting against Hobi and Yoongi to let him go to have Taehyung come any closer. So he kicks up in the air, Yoongi almost falling over backwards in the process.

Taehyung though falls backwards dodging the kick as Jungkook completely loses himself through his anger.

Watching all this I stay frozen on the floor not sure what to do. I've never seen him like this before he's usually all sweet and innocent this is a whole 180 to him.

"Y/n I know this is a lot to ask but you should say something to him." Jimin

I heard him whisper close to my ear, bending down to my level but his sights on Jungkook struggling with his friends. I flinch when Jungkook aggressively threw himself backwards so Hobi could collided into the wall behind me.