Chapter 60

~Y/N POV~

I woke up pretty early this morning, even before Jungkook woke up but I took the chance to have a shower and change into his clothes. I didn't ask but I'm sure he wouldn't mind and not to mention I find them a lot more comfortable around the waist than I did in my clothes that I was wearing when I came back. I guess that's the joys of already being just about the middle of my pregnancy. My second pregnancy which means my little boy, Jihyun is going to be a big brother. It's hard to believe really since for the last four years it was just the two of us, as mother and son yet now everything has changed.

I had changed in Jungkooks bathroom but when I finished and walked out I came to find Jungkook was already awake and sitting up in the bed with eyes already glued to me with a sweet smile on his face but his messy bed hair just to make him even more adorable.

"Good morning!"

I beamed to him, just to skip over to the bed and crawl up next to him and into his arms.

"Morning. Did I ever tell you, you look so small in my clothes?" Jungkook

I playfully rolled my eyes but couldn't wipe the smile off my face at the same time. Lightly did I slap his bare chest which he threw his head back and laughed at me for. Only did he stop when we both heard Jihyuns voice from the other side of the door with Hobi's voice talking with him. It sounded like they were walking past to go downstairs.

I turned to Jungkook, looking up at him with plea in my eyes to go see our son that I have missed so much. Jungkook looks down at me with admiration in his eyes and nods, knowing what I'm suggesting and kisses the top of my head.

"You go, I'm going to the bathroom and I'll be right down." Jungkook

Before he could even move I already sprung off the bed, running out the room. Ignoring Jungkooks laugh I threw open the door, ran down the stairs while shouting at the top of my lungs. I couldn't wait to see him so I started shouting on his name.

"JIHYUN!!"

Within seconds I heard his loud voice shout back to me from somewhere downstairs.

"MOMMY?!" Jihyun

Running down the stairs as fast I could I followed to where I could hear his voice and running fast steps to come meet me.

"JIHYUN!"

Now running into the living room I caught sight of him running towards me from the kitchen, arms already spread open wide for me as mine were for him. As soon as he was close enough I pulled him straight into my embrace and somehow ended up sitting on the floor to his level to keep him tight in my arms, so tight I didn't want to let him go.

"Mommy, you took too long to come back." Jihyun

I nodded with a sadden laugh. If only he knew why I didn't come home so soon. I never would of been away from him for this long ever if I had choice.

"I know Jihyun. I know but I'm back now and I'm not going anywhere for that long again."

I stroked the back of his head, his chin resting on my shoulder as he also hugs me as tight as his small arms out. I pulled back from him, just to cup his cheeks in my hands so I can get a good look at him. Still looking the same but these past months I could see he looked a little bit older, not by much but he's still my little boy.

"I love you."

His little cheeks pushed up against my hands as he smiled like the little bunny he is.

"I love you too mommy." Jihyun

I hugged him again, just to look up to see Hobi walking into the living room from the kitchen but only to lead against the door way, arms crossed over his chest with a wide smile on his face.

"Have you been a good boy for everyone?"

I asked Jihyun just to let him go and stand back up to take his hand in mine and walk towards the kitchen just for Hobi to also come inside with us. There's no one else in the kitchen yet, just the three of us.

"Uh huh. I was, I was a good boy!" Jihyun

I nodded with a little giggle of my own, coming to sit beside Jihyun as Hobi began to make the breakfast already but I stopped him when I noticed he was beginning to start.

"Hobi, I can do that."

He shook his head, already taking out a bowls from the cupboard.

"No, Y/n. I insist, you just stay with Jihyun and talk with him. It wont take long." Hobi

"Good morning everyone!"

Jungkook now walks into the kitchen now to wear a grey baggy t-shirt and his hair now brush neatly on the top of his head.

"Morning daddy!" Jihyun

I stared wide eyed at Jihyun hearing him call Jungkook that. I mean Jungkook told me yesterday that Jihyun knows but to hear him say it was different. It was unsual to hear him say that but I didn't hate it. It actually gave me butterflies in my stomach to hear that. Hobi laughed and continued to make breakfast while Jungkook also chuckles amusingly and comes towards us to also take a seat beside me but across from Jihyun.

Jungkook took this chance to take my hand but then leans in closer to my ear to whisper.

"Should we tell him he's getting a sibling?" Jungkook

Heat rushed to my cheeks yet I couldn't help but to think that we should. I mean it's not like I'm in the early stages or anything like that. I'm halfway through so it would be safe enough to tell Jihyun that he's going to be a big brother.

"Okay. Let's tell him."

Jungkooks eyes lit up in excitement and together the two of us turned to the little boy staring back at us confused to why we were whispering. Hobi came over and placed a bowl of cereal in front of him which took his attention from us in a second.

"Jihyun your mom and I have something to tell you." Jungkook

Jihyun looked up at us again from across the table, scooping up some cereal into his mouth but innocently batting his lashes.

"Hmm." Jihyun

Obviously he cant speak so I took the chance to just come out and tell him myself.

"Jihyun you're going to be a big brother."

Still chewing on his food, his eyes went wide until he swallowed quickly which made me for a few moments worry he was going to choke.

"Don't swallow so fast Jihyun."

"A baby? Mommy you're having a baby?" Jihyun

He's always wanted a sibling and a dad and now he's got both. Just to see him already so happy, smiling so brightly just as much as Jungkook was to witness Jihyuns joy in this news.

"Yes Jihyun. Mommy is having a baby. Your brother or sister." Jungkook

"YEAH!" Jihyun

He threw his arms up in the air cheering and Hobi was heard laughing in the background next to a brewing coffee machine. Jihyun jumped off his seat and instead jumped up on my lap carefully because he may be four but he's not stupid, he knows that if someone is having a baby the baby would be in the tummy.

"I so happy!! I want a sister!" Jihyun

He pouted his lips cutely which made Jungkook reach over and ruffle his sons hair. I glanced at Jungkook and all I could see was the love pouring from his eyes as he looked at Jihyun and then to me when we locked eyes. That's when I knew. The confirmation I needed.

He would do anything and everything for Jihyun and I and just for this new addition to what seems to be our small family that is forming. I couldn't imagine it any other way.