Chapter 58

~Y/N POV~

I could hear everything between Jungkook and Mr Jeon. It was so great to hear Jungkooks voice for the first time in months but at the same time it sounded different from what I remember. It was more deep and dark. Maybe it's because he wasn't happy now that was a clear fact.

I listened to everything that was said between Jungkook and his father and I was happy to hear Jungkook say that Jihyun was like his mother meaning me. It gave me butterflies in my stomach but also at the same time that could be the baby since lately every now and then I would feel the baby movie inside me.

The whole time I was pressed between Jin and Hoseok who never let go of my hand and Yeri was up against the door the whole time also. The four of us stayed in this closet and even to hear Jungkook beat his father and I think I heard something about a heart?

I think, that was unclear.

However I did hear Taehyung and yoongis voice shouting at Jungkook to stop and then something was said again until everything became silent.

We stayed quiet for a while, no one said anything. I assume they all have a plan but I don't know what that is so is someone suppose to let us know to come out? Does anyone even know where in here?

I wanted to ask but Yeri held her finger to her lips, pressing her ear to the door listening carefully to the sound of nothing.

She stepped back and carefully and slowly opened the door. She stuck her head out the small gap checking both directions before she left the closet for a couple seconds and came back opening the door wide.

"It's all clear. Let's get out of here." Yeri

She waves us out and again Hoseok tugs on my hand and guides me out the house with Yeri and Jin. Obviously we followed Yeri out this place and finally after al these months I could breath in the fresh air of the outdoors and feel the light in my skin. It's been months and it felt amazing.

However I did smell smoke, like something was burning.

I followed the smell just to the side of the house where we exited the house. I kept a hold of hobis hand and together we walked along the side and only did I stop when I seen a car lit of fire.

Well I think it was a car judging by the black frame shape engulfed in flames. In front of it from a safe distance was three familiar figures standing in front of it.

I recognised all three of them straight away, especially the one standing in the middle with his back turned to me. I could know him anywhere and now that he's standing a distance in front of me I could help but smile and feel overwhelmed with happiness to see him again.

He's here.

I knew he would come for me.

"Jungkook."

I called out his name. His whole back tenses and he slowly turned around to face me, completely turning his body from the hot flames.

At first he showed no emotion to seeing me but when I began to walk towards him, letting go of hobi's hand. Jungkook finally broke into a smile, the same large bunny smile that I love and missed so much.

He broke out into a run towards me leaving behind who I believe is Taehyung and Yoongi to come to me in a matter of seconds.

When close enough he slowed down and picked me up with his arms around my waist and twirled me around in a circle and set my feet back down again as I giggled for the first time in months.

"Y/n." Jungkook

He whispered my name and didn't waste a second in kissing my lips which I immediately kissed him back. I've missed him so much.

There was a loud crash and bang which made Jungkook and I pull apart but Jungkook took me by the arms and spun us around so his back was facing the flames.

"I've missed you so much." Jungkook

He whispers bending down to my level to press our noses together.

"I missed you too."

I whisper back to him enjoying his touch as he caresses my cheek. There was a moment of comforting silence between us, ignoring everything and everyone around us. This has to be a dream right?

"How's Jihyun? Is he okay?"

Jungkook nods with a light chuckle just to reach for my hands gently but still to not move back.

"He's just fine. He misses you like crazy." Jungkook

He speaks so softly lifting my hand to gently kiss the back of my hand and bring to his cheek to feel my warmth against his face leaning in to my touch.

"I miss him too. I can't wait to see him again."

I smiled at him and Jungkook just hummed in response but closed his eyes in a whole world of his own. Then he his eyes flashed open abruptly and his sights travel down my body to my stomach, his eyes resting there.

I almost forgot that he knows.

Jungkook gulps and licks his lips just as I also noticed how his ears started to turn pink. He's nervous and all flustered now.

"Yeah I guess your wish came true huh?"

I joked with him to make him feel more at ease but he only nods but still doesn't look away from my stomach.

"It did. Not in the way I imagined it but still..." Jungkook

"It happened."

He nods and now goes back to looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah. It happened. Thank you." Jungkook

He pulls me in for another hug, his strong arms around my shoulders and I welcomed his embrace and smelled his scent of his cologne. Even that I missed so much and now I couldn't get enough of it.

"Sorry to butt in like this but we should get y/n checked out at the hospital." Jin

Jungkook and I pulled apart and I nodded in agreement just to take Jungkooks hand but he surprised me by picking me up in his arms bridal style and already began to walk away with Jin and Hosoek following.

"Come in guys let's go!" Taehyung

He was honking the car horn over and over again waving his hands out the driver side window. Yoongi was standing outside leaning up against the car rolling his eyes.

"No. Get out I'm driving." Jungkook

Taehyung pouted and started to whine.

"Aw but kook come on. I can drive and you and y/n can get in the back and cuddle." Taehyung

Jungkooks stops by the driver side with me still in his arms and shakes his head.

"No. I'm driving with y/n. You get in the back seat. Y/n and I can cuddle later." Jungkook

Blush crept up on my cheeks and Yoongi let out a laugh and got in the back seat of the car already waiting.

"Oh man." Taehyung

He whines still with a pout and climbs out the car and to the back to sit beside Yoongi. Jungkook walked self in the car and opened the car door with one hand and placed me inside the car in the passenger seat just as I noticed Hobi and Jin getting into a car behind us with Yeri also sitting in it.

"Are we all going to the hospital?"

I asked Jungkook after he got I got car himself slipping into the driver seat.

"Yep we'll all be going there. Let's just get you two checked out first." Jungkook

He started the car and began to drive away with the flames suddenly becoming distant in the rear view mirror. Finally I can leave that place and I'm back with Jungkook who's seating beside me.

Now to just check if this baby is okay and to finally see my little boy after all these months. I can't wait!