Chapter 53

~Y/N POV~

I'm still stuck in this place, that I cant seem to be able to get out of. It's driving me nuts and I want to get back to my son. I miss him terribly and I know he's bound to be asking where I am. I couldn't imagine how he must be feeling unless Jungkook has given him a good believable excuse.

I want to escape so I've been leaving notes in a little book that I use when I pretend that I'm reading. I note down when Yeri comes to tell me when it's lights out, when each meal is served and when and for how long Mr Jeon demands my presence around him.

I already know that only one man comes and goes in this place and from what I found out he's just someone that does the food deliveries to this isolated house in the middle of nowhere. I'm slowly learning when he comes and goes too, like the days he shows up, and the time he arrives to the time he leaves. I note all of this down so once I figure this out I can plot a plan to get out of here. I need to and I'm becoming desperate.

The bedroom door opens once again and I was quick to flip my page of my book and pretend that I'm reading again as I sit upon the bed with my back against the headboard and my legs crossed over the other.

Something was thrown to my lap and I looked up to the person that just entered the room which so happened to be Yeri with her hands on her hips looking down at me seriously.

"Take that." Yeri

She points at my lap and I looked down all at the same time closing my book and setting it down to the side. I read the box and my eyes widen at what was written on the box.

PREGNANCY TEST

I picked up the box and handed the box back to her, to which she scoffed and shoved my hand back to myself.

"No. You're taking it so get back in that bathroom and just take the damn thing." Yeri

I had my suspicions about this but I'm scared to find out the truth and hope that all my symptoms were all just out of stress.

"Does Mr Jeon know about you doing this?"

I asked her carefully to stand up from the bed and slowly walk to the bathroom with the pregnancy test in hand.

"Pft, no. What do you take me for? I haven't told him shit now go in there and take it. I haven't got all day." Yeri

I rolled my eyes at her and walked into my bathroom to close the door behind me. I sighed to myself looking down at the box to open it up and take out the test to unwrap it from the packaging.

I stared at it for a moment. Once I pee on this thing and find out the result there's no going back.

I sat down on the toilet after pulling my shorts down and peeing on the stick as instructed and then cleaned up after peeing on it, setting it to the side while I wash my hands to then open the bathroom door again and walk out without touching the stick.

Yeri was sitting on my bed on the edge looking through her phone and she looks up at me expectedly but frowns when she sees my hands empty.

"Where is it?" Yeri

"In the bathroom. I did it if you must know."

I commented to her, to walk around my bed to sit on the other side away from her. She grunted in annoyance, giving me a dirty look as she puts away her phone and to stand up to disappear into the bathroom. I sat on the bed in silence and pulled my knees up to my chest nervous about the results when I'm sure of what it's going to say. I'm just scared because of the situation I'm in

Yeri didn't say anything for several minutes nor did she come out until finally I heard her loud, screechy voice come from the next room.

"I fucking knew it!" Yeri

I only waited for her to come out and that's what she did but more like stormed out the room with the test in her hands looking down at it. She came to a stop on the other side of the bed and threw the stick to land next to me.

I peered over in curiosity and my eyes widen in shock to what the results were.

POSITIVE

I wanted to cry in worry, fear to what could happen to not only me but my unborn child already. It's not hard to guess how far along I must be since Jungkook is the only one I had slept with since before Jihyun was born. I didn't want another child right now and this is another reason to add to the list.

Refusing to cry in front of Yeri did I shrug at her and turn away from the test to ignore it. Thoughts of needing to get out of here quickly ran through my mind.

"So my guess is you and Jungkook did something that night in that hotel am I right?" Yeri

I look away from her to stare down at the carpet on the floor but to nod at her quietly.

"I must of known something was up." Yeri

I only ignore her and bit my lower lip to prevent myself from making any visible emotion for her to see. It was hard and I was failing miserably.

"Do you plan on keeping it?" Yeri

I shrugged at her refusing to talk to her about this. I just want to be left alone. I know that this is what I was expecting but to finally see something that only confirms what you've been thinking is a hard thought to grasp and process.

Yeri releases a heavy sigh and I could see in the corner of my eye how she sits down on the bed close by me but in arms length away.

"Look Y/n, you're going to have to talk to me. I know this is not the ideal situation for this to be happening but I can help you if you let me." Yeri

I was surprised by her words and not to mention just how soft spoken she was right now. I turned to her in shock and she just blankly looks back at me.

"You would help me?"

I asked her in total disbelief and she nods, tucking a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Yes. I was all about getting revenge for what Jungkook did to my brother but i draw the line when it comes to babies, born or not. You could say it's my weakness Y/n." Yeri

She leans over with a soft smile on her face but yet I don't trust it just yet.

"How do I know you're not just saying this to butter me up to do something harmful to me?"

Her smile drops at my question and she leans back creating more distance between us.

"I don't expect you to trust me but I will help you get out of here. It's for the best given your condition and to be honest this has all become pretty boring for me now. So what ever you need, between you and I, I will do it just to get you out of here." Yeri

I squint my eyes at her and she scoffs as she stands up from the bed to glare at me.

"Like I said you wont trust me yet but I know exactly what Im going to do to get you out of here. Just you watch Y/n." Yeri

She points at me before she quickly turns on her heels and leaves the bedroom, slamming it shut. It made me flinch at the sound of the loud bang of the wooden door closing forcibly. I stared at the door in shock but that's when I finally let my tears fall.

How the hell am I going to get out of here?

I can't give birth in here, god knows what Mr Jeon would do if he found out. He can't find out and that is why I need to get out of here before I start to show obvious signs that I'm pregnant.

Pregnant with Jungkook and I's second child.