Chapter 49

~JUNGKOOK POV~

(Flashback)

To think that jaehyun could be sitting outside y/n's apartment, watching her building where not only does she live but my son too, it boils me inside.

I felt the house without telling the others where I was going but it was mostly Jin asking where I was going but had to try and remain calm and not let off any signals to tell just how angry I am. If he knew he wouldn't let me leave so acted okay and told him I'm going to see y/n and Jihyun.

Jin didn't notice anything wrong and said nothing so I quickly left since in a way I wasn't lying. I am going to see y/n and Jihyun but first I'm going to find out if jaehyun is in that parking lot.

And if he is, let's just say I won't give a fuck about what happens to him.

It didn't actually take me long to drive across the city to where she lives and I pulled up in the parking lot to look around the place. There wasn't a lot of cars here, none that I haven't seen before anyway so that would be her neighbours cars.

But there was thing one car that sat there in the far corner. One that I haven't seen before here in the parking lot and it so looks like someone inside. A guy.

He was sat back against his chair looking as though he's about to fall asleep while grilling on the steering wheel. It's hard to see his face but the build of his shoulders and the face shape and brown hair all signals to me as jaehyun.

So after I parked my car, I slammed my door shut, and charged towards the very car I've had my sights set on since I noticed it. The man inside doesn't move or seem to notice me approaching at a fast speed. The closer I got the more angry I became since I could see his face more clearly and to confirm it was defiantly jaehyun but with his eyes closed.

He hasn't changed a bit since high school, maybe a little bit more rough looking with bags under his eyes and messy hair but either way I know it's him.

It's Kim fucking Jaehyun.

Storming up to his car did I rip open his car door on the side he was sitting in behind the stirring wheel but in the moment that I did, he opened his eyes in shock my I was quick to punch him the face knocking him out in one hit. He slumped to the side and I pulled him out the car to throw him over my shoulder and kick his car door closed that stunk of drugs. It's clear he was smoking shit tonight and got stoned.

Walking back to my car did I open the passenger side and slump him inside and close the door and get into the car on the drivers side. Taking a quick look around to see the parking lot and steer were also empty so I don't think anyone saw. Not that I really care anyway, I'm doing this to teach him a lesson and make him stay away from what's mine.

Y/n and Jihyun.

I pulled out the parking lot and drove all the way out the city to the back roads that led to a deserted wooded area with a small pond and grass road. I drove up it, keeping the headlights of my car on and sat there, turning off my car to glare at the unconscious man next to me.

The more I stare at him the more I think of ways how this night will end for the both of us. But one thing for sure is that I'm gonna kill him.

Not only will it get rid of him, it'll also teach who ever hired him, a lesson as well as a message to not mess with me or with what's mine and this has gone on for too long.