Chapter 59

~Y/N POV~

Everything at the hospital actually went okay.

Jungkook was pulled off to get checked too since he was shot. I didn't even notice which made me feel guilty but he assured me he was okay. However to get him checked was a bit of a problem. He refused to leave me alone even for a second or even when Hobi told him he would be okay with him but Jungkook still didn't want to leave so in the end the nurse ended up stitching him up in the same room as I was getting checked in.

I was fine health wise and the baby too.

A scan was actually done to determine that the baby was okay and he or she was just fine. A strong heartbeat and everything.

Jungkook cried when he saw it, I don't know if it's because of everything he had just gone through and myself included but he did cry even when he's denying that he was even did in the car journey back to his house.

It was his first time seeing something like that since he didn't with Jihyun but at least with our second child he gets to experience all this pregnancy stuff with me this time.

Now that everything was all good, it was time to see Jihyun who has no clue that I'm on my way to see him. I'm so excited to see him again, I've missed him so much.

Jin was driving so when he pulled up in the driveway to the house I didn't waste a single second in getting out the car in a rush. Jungkook quickly followed me close behind and grabbed my hand to slow me down.

"Y/n calm, he's not going anywhere." Jungkook

I smiled at him but my eagerness was eating me alive. It's been months since I've seen him, I bet he's grown since I last saw him.

Hobi entered their house first, then Taehyung and Yoongi after. Jungkook and I entered next and Jin came in last to close the door behind him.

It was pretty late at night so I would think jihyun would be in bed but first I had to greet my impatient friends who ran over to me to sweep me in their arms as soon as the front door closed.

Jungkook stepped to the side to allow Jennie and Mia more room to swarm me in their embrace. Jennie was a crying mess and I have to admit I cried too hugging them both close to me. They're like my sisters and I've missed them too.

"Thank god your back. I was going crazy without my partner in crime." Jennie

"How are you? Are you okay? Baby okay? Jungkook told us about your news. Oh my god!" Mia

She kissed my cheek repeatedly and all I could do was take in their love, wiping my eyes of happiness to see them again.

"I'm okay, the baby is okay."

"Yeah Jungkook cried." Yoongi

"Shut up, no I didn't!" Jungkook

I laughed again and both girls stepped back but didn't let me go just yet, each making sure they had a hold of my hand or shoulder to keep close.

"Is it true? Did he cry?" Mia

She asked but directly to Jin who comes to stand next to her with his hands in his pockets but grinning ear to ear.

"Indeed he did. He's such a softy." Jin

"I didn't cry!" Jungkook

He whined but it lifted the spirits up in the room. Namjoon comes walking out the kitchen, one cup in hand to lean up against the door way between the kitchen and the living room.

"It's great to see you again y/n. I'm glad your okay." Namjoon

"Thank you but erm, where is Jihyun?"