Chapter 16 - Graffiti City

The Babylon Rouge's consisted of three strong, determined mercenaries who, unlike most of the Alliance, were gifted with the ability of flight and the ability to perform swift, deadly combat in the air, making them a trio that you should probably never mess with. They were also skilled with hoverboarding and often utilized their attributes in combat, only making them all the more versatile.

The trio consisted of Jet the Hawk, leader of the pack and the most skilled fighter when it came to traditional hand to hand combat. But he was also the bravest warrior on their team, going so far as to dive head first into battle no matter how dangerous it would seem to the common Mobian. To put it into a simpler perspective, Jet was not afraid of a single thing.

Wave the Swallow was the brains behind the trio. She was the technical and mechanical expert of the group, having more knowledge of the extreme gear the Babylon's used than anyone on Mobius. Matter of fact, she is the whole reason why their extreme gear were such a deadly weapon.

While Wave was the brains, Storm the Albatross was the brawn of the Babylon Rouge's. Having more physical strength than Knuckles, and being all-round heavier than Big, manuevering on his hoverboards would become a bit of a task for Storm, but none of that mattered when he had the strength to rip a tanker in half with very little effort.

They were on board a large carrier ship as they hoveree over their hometown, Graffiti City as it was being torn to shreds. The three looked on, feeling misery and sadness. But also determination and vengeance. They were not about to let their beloved city succumb to the Eggman Empire.

"Oh boy, it's looking a little hazy down there," grimaced Wave, "Jet, are you sure we can handle this?"

"Why not?" said Jet, "We could handle those clankers over at Central City. Why should it be any different here?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because we had a pyrokinetic and a telekentic dude from another dimension helping us out?" asked Wave sarcastically, having one eyebrow raised.

"Haha, yeah, I guess you're right." laughed Jet, rubbing the back of his head in humiliation.

"No time for friendly banter now fellas," warned Storm, "we're gonna be over the city in a few short seconds so you guys had better get ready."

"Roger," said Jet. "Alright, strategy time. I will take care of the skies downtown, Wave will do the same over by the spire and Storm will hande all the androids on the ground. Sound like a plan?"

"Yessir!" said Wave and Storm in unison.

"Alright, now let's get down there and tear these fuckers apart!"

The trio gathered their extreme gear and their hoverboards and stood over the deployment platform and jumped through as soon as the ship was over the heart of the city. They hopped through, riding their hoverboards on the whole way down.

Storm landed on a trio of androids, stomping them all into the concrete. A couple more androids approached him at all sides and angles, but Storm swatted each and every one of them away with his hoverboard. A saboteur attempted to stab Storm in the head but he fortunately avoided the attack by a few mere millimeters. He grabbed the android by the arm it used to attack Storm, flipped the android over and ripped its arm right out by holding his foot against its chest.

"Heh, got myself a new little doo hickey." said Storm as he gazed upon his recently equipped weapon. He used the detached arm blade to slaughter any android in his way. Mercy would be the last thing he'd give these cold, heartless hunks of metal.

Now, the blade isn't quite sharp enough to cut straight through the android's metallic hull, but Storm could easily stab the androids through important components of their machinery such as their eyes.