Chapter 22 - Graffiti City (Part Two)

Just as the Babylon Rogue's were finished with the colossal tanker, androids began pouring into a spire-like structure that served as a major supply for the cities energy. If the droids could get their fingers on that energy, they could potentially become even more powerful than they have before. Not only that, but half of the city could be without power for a long time.

"Alright guys, I think we all know what to do now. Stay together, and fight like hell. Just like we always do." said Jet before him and his two comrades flew inside the top floor of the spire and the trio were instantly met with a very large number of androids staring at them, ready to kill.

There was a gigantic, generator like device that was in the middle of the top floor that had a gorgeous turquoise glow and spun incredibly fast at all times. This device, was the very generator that provided the radical amounts of energy throughout the city. Graffiti City was much more technologically advanced than any other city on Mobius, which obviously made it one of the prime targets for the Eggman Empire. But not on the Babylon's watch.

"Alright you clunky motherfuckers," intruded Jet, "I think it's about time you step away from our city's power and walk the fuck away."

"Or, each and every one of you bitch ass machines are gonna get pounded inside and out. Twice!" boasted Storm.

"It's your choice. Though I highly recommend you take the latter. Why? Because, us Rogue's gotta have some fun too." said Wave as her and her allies prepared to beat the hell out of every android in the room.

"So what's it gonna be fellas?" asked Jet with a smug smirk on his beak.

After the epic boastfulness the Rogue's used to taunt the androids, they immediately attempted to strike the Rogue's all at once, but to no avail. The Rogue's were not intimidated, not were they going to lose the fight and risk the loss of the most powerful and unorthodox energy on the planet.

After only five minutes of fighting, every android in the generator room was destroyed. But the battle was not over just yet. More androids had broken inside from all sides, including aerial androids who flew in through the same way the Rogue's did. They quickly had become overwhelmed as the number of androids they had to fight this time was doubled compared to the last time.

"Don't let the big numbers scare you." eased Jet. "If we can defeat a 50 foot robot, we should have no issue with these losers."

"Affirmative." said Wave and Storm simultaneously.

The three then resumed fighting, except this time, they were more fierce and more determined. They fought with every bone in their bodies until there were no machines left besides the generator. And they were quite successful in fending them off, no android even got the chance to sniff the generator's rich energy, let alone stealing it.

Despite the odds due to the large army they had to face, the Babylon Rogue's were able to finish off every single android that was there. Or so they thought.

"Is that all? That everybody?" boasted Storm. "Man, that was hardly even a challenge!"

"And everybody was all worried about "how powerful these androids were" blah blah blah." Wave also boasted.

"I mean, if a huge ass robot and a group of at least above one hundred couldn't defeat three little birds, then everything's gonna be alright." replied Storm.

Jet would've definitely joined in on the celebratory banter, but he heard some quiet ominous noises coming from somewhere above. The ceiling was quite a ways up, so Jet couldn't quite make out what was causing the sounds he was hearing.

"Guys, quiet down for a sec." said Jet, ordering his two friends to calm down so Jet can get a better listen.

"What is it Jet?" asked Wave after a couple seconds of silence.