CHAPTER 43: Caeli ft. Cold

•ICE's POV•

I saw them.

No.

I followed them.

Yeah, I followed them wherever they went just to buy those stuffs. 

I don't know but I felt something in my heart that I couldn't explain. I saw how she smiled at Mr. Light, she's happy huh.

Damn!

I shouldn't be here but I want to see her all day long.

"Ice! Ice! Tingnan mo"

I forgot to mention, the other royalties were here except Ms Ventus. It was Chosen who called me, tsk.

"What is it?"

"Ang ganda noh? Bibilhin ko na ba?"

"It's up to you. I'll go ahead, I'm going to buy something"

I saw that freak walking like a zombie. What's up with her? She even dropped her magic bag and left Mr. Light alone. Is she okay?

She stopped at the old library then later on, she stepped inside. What is she doing there? If I'll go there, she would notice that I am following them and labeled me as a stalker.

Damn! I don't want that.

Maybe I just have to wait for her until she come out.

I walked around and tried to check those stuffs and bought a gift for her and for Chosen. I felt obliged to give something to Chosen 'cause I know she'll be upset if I wouldn't.

Kinda irritating but she's the Chosen one and I need to respect and follow her command, tsk.

Few minutes later, Aerin the freak still not coming out so I decided to go in there. I tried to open this goddamn door but it's locked!

Did she locked it? Why?

I looked around just to check if there's anyone who could see me and after that, I teleported.

I don't care if the pegasus will go away. It's their problem, not mine.

*smirks*

I saw a man sitting at the counter while facing at Aerin the freak who's reading a book. I'm hiding here on a bookshelf and watching how the light eats her. What the hell?! What happened to her?

She floats and was screaming out of pain. Damn! I'm confused. What happened? I have no idea!

She kept on screaming and I want to help her but how? The man was just there, watching her suffering from such pain. What's wrong with him? Is he blind? F*ck!

But while watching her, I saw how her wrist lights up. The light feels like a great energy that goes inside on her wrist!

Minutes passed, she fell on the ground but before that I saw those symbols on her wrist. I'm shocked and couldn't move. What the f*ck?! Only the Chosen Heiress has those kind of symbols! But how come she also have those things? Is she the real one?

Sh*t!

"Aerin"

"Freak!"

At last! I uttered a word but before I could move unto her, I feel asleep.

Uh-oh, what's happening?

____________________________________
•RAIDEN's POV•

Nandito na ako sa harap ng bookstore. Agad akong pumasok para tingnan kung nandito ba si Aerin, buti na lang at hindi naka-lock ang pinto.