[19:] To Paris

OMG, SEE PIC ON THE SIDE ^^^^^

Not fully accurate because I didn't want to reveal too many spoilers from Mockingjay.

Maddie's P.O.V.

“My name is Katniss Everdeen. I am seventeen years old. I was in the Hunger Games. Why am I not dead? I should be dead. . .Wait, what about Peeta?” Jen whispers.

I sat in the director-styled chair, next to Francis. Mockingjay part 1 is starting off well. I was watching what was filmed so far, and I have to say, I was loving it.

Jason is talking to Willow now. Man, ever since they met, they've been talking nonstop. They're not in love or anything, just friends. I think.

Anyways, I would describe the rest of the scene to you, but I wouldn't want to reveal any more spoilers. It's not like your average person can admit they got to see Mockingjay part 1 while in production.

I sat there during each scene, for three weeks we were there.

Now October, pretty soon we'd been heading for Paris.

Staying in a hotel isn't as bad as I'd thought. Yeah, it's a lot smaller than a house, but the beds are comfortable, the room service is great and there's so many options!

The only thing I miss is school. And I remember I used to hate it. Reminds my of my journal, which I began writing in it again.

I wrote about all of the days on set. Josh was with us, he flew on another plane since he didn't have to start filming with us right away.

Here's an excerpt from my journal from a week ago:

September 30, 2014
Filming is fun as usual. I laugh so hard when they make mistakes on their lines. It can be so funny!

Normally the cast likes to prank the others. I've heard stories from the past, but today I got to actually witness it.

Josh decided to prank Jen. I don't know how he did it, but he fooled me too. He made it seem like he lost one of his teeth, and Jen screamed, but really, it was just a tic-tac. You know, those little mints that a person can go through in minutes.

Oh, man, I gotta go. Willow wants to hang out. I think I can call her my best friend now.

So yeah, now you know.

That last part, about Willow, is true.

The two of us have gotten really close during this past year and a half. Well, almost two years now.

We met at a Dave & Buster's. You remember the incident, right?

Who could forget that?

In my opinion, she makes the best Prim. I couldn't picture anyone else play her, and I made sure I let Willow know that.

“Thank you,” she said after the scene was over. “It means a lot coming from you.”

“Me? Why? I'm just a nobody.”

“Why do you always bring yourself down? I've noticed that about you,” she said. “Like when we play board games, you never believe you can win. It means a lot because you're my SBF.”

“What's that?” I ask.

“SBF? Oh, it means Second Best Friend. You would've been the first, but Autumn has taken that spot.”

I guess I'll never be good enough. . .

“Okay,” I said.

“Hey, SBF's are just as good as FBF's,it's just that you came second, that's all.” I assumed FBF means First Best Friend.

“Shouldn't Autumn be your TSFL?” To be honest, I just came up with that.

“Okay, we need to stop with the acronyms,” she giggled. “Now tell me what TSFL stands for.”

Twin Sister For Life, duh, you should know this, Willow. You're the one with the twin,” I giggle along with her. I was glad to be able to act silly and more like myself.

“She already is, Maddie. But okay, Autumn will be my TS. . .what?”

TSFL, come on, you should remember this. It's not that hard.

I need to be what, now?Autumn had just entered the room, confused as ever.

“Never mind,” I said. “You should've been here.”

Autumn shrugged.

The three of us talked until the next scene. I resorted to my special chair, while Jason talked to Willow.

***

Time to fly on a plane again. To Paris.

I caught up on my schoolwork, thanks to my tutor, Miss Reynolds.

Because I didn't pack as much, re-packing was fast and easy.

We ran a little late to the airport, Jen couldn't find her passport.

When we got to the airport, surprisingly she didn't need it.

The plane ride was shorter than I expected, and Jason was drugged up the whole time.

When we got off, I didn't see the Eiffel Tower or French people eating croissants or even French fries.

Just a bunch of people with American accents.

Then I read a sign that said:

Welcome to Paris, Texas!