Prologue 1

Life is always unbalanced. It is comical that we are the reason for everything we do in our life and everything that follows is the reflection of what we have done. Yet, we choose to blame others. No wonder we are all humans.

  Love is one side of the teeter-totter whereas ego imbalances the other side. Not everybody knows how to handle the pressure of both and end up messing their life. Fate is so cruel sometimes. It plays its wand in the worst time of one's life and leaves them with nothing.

   This story is a conflict between love and fate. Fate playing it's cruel game thinks that it has won, but true love overcomes all hurdles and at last wins the hearts of people. Love helps people win their fate but sometimes our love is not sufficient enough to win fate at the right time. Thus we have to face consequences of our actions...
This story also has many twists and turns that is tangled with fate...
------------++++-------------
All copy rights are reserved and I don't allow anyone to copy my book or publish it without my permission on any other apps. If I find anyone doing it, you will be legally punished...

ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK ARE PURELY FICTIONAL. IF THERE IS ANY SIMILARITY TOWARDS A LIVING CHARACTER... IT IS AN IMAGINATION NOTHING PERSONAL...