Prologue 2

To say that Arjun loves bike racing would be an understatement. He loves to fly in the air without wings and keep the needle of the speedometer at its edge while riding. So far, life is just about racing...  racing...and racing to him.  But, it takes a sharp U-turn when he meets Sanjana. She is the polar opposite to him. She takes life seriously and is a very sensible person. She has a dream of becoming a dancer in her life and is taking steps to make her dream come true.

      After meeting Sanjana, Arjun questions himself about his purpose in life. She has made him doubt all his ravish ways and theories about life. He wants to become a better person for her and take care of her. He decides to take life and career seriously, because he wants to give his Angel all the happiness in the world. Before Sanjana, he was reckless and flamboyant. He was famous for his wild races and victories among students. But after her arrival he wants to be a better person to cherish her until their last breath. But life is not that easy. It always changes the gear when we think that we are in the right path of our life.

      Sanjana being an orphan, spent all her life in a government orphanage in Chennai. She yearned for love and affection all her life. After spending eighteen years alone, she comes to college in hope of fulfilling her dreams, but only to be loved by the most notorious senior in college. She strictly tells herself not to be involved in any unnecessary acts that could ruin her career. Yet, finds herself drawn towards him like a moth to the flame. He finds her innocent character very amusing. She, despite knowing that being around him will bring no good to her, couldn't stay away from him. The love she has yearned for all these years comes into her life in the form of Arjun. She embraces all of him and changes him into a better person even without her knowledge. He is also drawn towards her by her pure light and innocence.

  They spend their days cherishing each other's love without knowing what is yet to come. To them being in each other's arms gives them solace and confidence to overcome anything and everything in their life. But little do they know that their happiness is not going to last forever...

With this we can witness their journey that is conjoined with love and ego and is watched by fate.