Chapter 47: Gaea strikes

I walk into my common room feeling jumpy for some reason. I'm not quite for sure why? maybe I'm just tired or stressed. I've been trying at camp since we was let out for summer break. It's been crazy with campers running around everywhere delivering news on Percy, Annabeth, Jason, and the others. Even Thalia has come to Hogwarts delivering news from Nico about Roman campers threatening to attack.

"Sup Vivian" I hear someone yell out

I turn to look and see who it is and it's the one and only Thalia grace.

"Hey Thal " I say looking up from the water of the ocean. I think war is coming soon but I don't know how soon.

"You okay?" She says examining me. "You look a little peaky" she sits down next to me. And looks out to the water and sighs. She's been out on a lot of stress since the rise of Gaea.
"Just stress and tired" I say looking coldly at the water.

"You can't fool me Vi, that's one thing about you and Percy that amuses me" she says rolling her eyes. "What do you mean by that?" I scoff.

"I mean that I know you like the back of my hand, you and Percy try to hide what you think and feel except your way better at it" she says lightly laughing.

"I don't know but I feel Gaea is close like she's gonna strike any moment" I look up quickly "....I don't exactly know how long but I have this felling we have less than a week ya know but I can't be completely for sure"

"What do you mean?" She says looking at m confused and worried.

"Like my instincts are getting stronger and it's like their trying to kick in, I'm all jumpy and wary of everything, I'm calculating everything that's going on without even realizing it" I run my hand through my hair before fixing it back to hang loosely around my shoulders.

In all honesty I'm scared of the war. I know it's going to happen before I get to go back to Hogwarts. Draco and I have barely owled each other. Apparently something big is going to happen at his manor and he won't be able to owl me much.

"Don't think to much on vivi, we'll be ready when it happens. We will get through this." She sighs before getting up and offering me her hand. I look at it before grabbing it.

----✯---

During these last two days the camp has been under watch. Everyone is on alert especially since we have gotten word from Leo and the others that they are almost here at camp along with the Athena Partheno. I've been waiting as patient as a child of Poseidon can (which isn't long). I have been pacing and literally jumping around in our cabin that was until I heard a loud crash.

I run out to see giants coming through the barriers of camp and my heart starts racing with fear and adrenaline. My mind is racing at a mile a minute hoping it won't be to long until Percy and the others are here and sadly as I'm about to help join int with the campers who are charging at the monsters and giants I'm pull back. By will' Nico's boyfriend. I look at him confused as to what he's doing and he just gives me an a I'll-explain-in-a-minute look.

"What are you doing I have to go out there a fight will!" I yell at him and he flinched back a little I feel my eyes start to glow in anger.

He looks at me and hesitates for a second before speaking. "You can't go out there you and Percy are the key to defeating Gaea." He says looking at me sternly.

"But before anything I need to know....do you love him?" He says squeezing my shoulders.

"W-what, what do you mean?" I stutter out

"Do you love him...Draco Malfoy, do you love him?" This completely shocked me. How does he know about him. Nico and the others told me they weren't allowed to tell anyone about the prophecy so no one else knew.