Summer break

The year is over and I hadn't really talked to any of them. I've owned Draco a couple times and he always sent one immediately asking about me and getting worried and sometimes asking if we're still okay and of course I answer with a yes. I think I love him, Draco I mean, he keeps me happy and I've opened my feeling up a whole lot more since I've met him.

----✯---

I'm up in my house it's only the second month of break and we decided it best to move This year. But Percy's mom isn't coming with me and it's not like anyone like the mortal world would find out since I had dumbldore to use a spell on my house to cover it up from the mortal eyes. Unless your from the wizarding world or of course are a demigod etc.

I'm laying on my bed just staring at the window sally Jackson was over for a visit and would be returning tomorrow night

I'm laying on my bed just staring at the window sally Jackson was over for a visit and would be returning tomorrow night. She's pregnant and still manages to keep on her feet, she's been dragging me with her to look at baby furniture and clothes it's cute really. I hope I will be able to have a future where I have my own family. I'm starting to see Percy's view of things just not in new Rome or at camp half-blood I decided that's not for me.
I want to be part of the wizarding world.

While I'm Thinking through these thoughts I hear a knock on my door interrupting me from my Thinking more.

"Vivian?" I hear Sally's soft voice ring from the other side of the door.

"Yeah?"

"Umm I don't mean to intrude but I think you have some guest here but I'm not for sure, do you want me to let them in" sally has always been kind and thoughtful I'm glad to have her in my life.

"Sure let them know I'll be right down please" I say "alright" I hear before she walks away

I get up and change into some new pair of clothing and make sure I look presentable and walk down on my way down I hear some whispering

"Bloody hell!, Do you really think she lives here?"

"She's must be loaded for life"

"Yeah maybe richer than the malfoys" I hear someone snicker

"Magnificent!"

"Don't act like that boys she might hear and pity us we don't want her to think we're poor"

I step down the steps to see misses Weasley scolding the twins and Ron with Ginny looking around my big mansion of a house with excitement

"I would never think any less of you miss.weasley" I say stepping into view

"Ahh you must be Vivian" Mr.weasley I suppose says "we've heard all bout you but never of this" he says embarrassed