Han Solo

⚠️⚠️Short smut⚠️⚠️

SUMMARY: your best friends with Han Solo, little does he know you want to be more. After a long day, you both decide to have some drinks. After way too many drinks together, you finally have the courage to show Han how much you love him.

"No no not that wire. Y/N that one, you know that." Han said in my ear. I was trying to fix some wires on the Falcon but Han decided to get really close to me while I was fixing them, this caused me to mess up and only think about one thing.

Han

Yes yes I Y/N, have a crush on the incredibly rude, snarky, and flirtatious Han Solo. He's more of a "hit it then quit it kind of guy." But I see more in him.

Though I would never have the guts to tell him because we are only best friends. He made that pretty clear, I fell in love with him. Every night I have to see him flirting with yet another girl, while I'm just wishing it was me.

"Y/N where are you? Focus, we have to leave." He snapped me out of my daydream. I fixed the wire and pushed past him.

"Sorry today just... isn't my day." I said, sitting behind the copilot seat. Chewy roared at Han to hurry, which made me giggle.

Today we had to go do some business on Tatooine, smuggling and trading stuff.

The usual

Han sat down with a huff, and started preparing for light speed. After a click of some buttons, we were finally off. We were pretty close to Tatooine so it didn't take long to get there.

We made our way down to the coordinates, finally landing and getting our stuff together. "Y/N I'll take care of this job, just go get yourself a drink. I'll join you soon." I nodded and walked into the messy bar with Han and Chewy.

Han found the guy that needed something smuggled and sat down in the far corner of the room. I sat myself by the bar and ordered a strong drink.

I kept glancing over to Han, watching the way he negotiated. His jaw would tighten when he was getting irritated, his brow knitted together in frustration.

By the end of their talk, he had a huge smile plastered upon his face. They shook hands and walked out to the falcon together. I turned back around and ordered another drink, I looked to see Chewy was sitting in another corner talking to a local.

After two more drinks, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see a smiling Han. "I need a drink, let's celebrate!" I laughed and ordered him the same drink as me, I looked to see him sitting facing me. "We made a lot of money off that guy, we are smuggling some weapons to another ship." I smiled and finished my drink, I was feeling pretty good.

After lots of drinks with Han, an upbeat song came on and I pulled Han up with me. I started dancing and jumping to the music, Han pulled me closer and danced with me. Han was grinding his hips on me, making me do the same. I looked up to see Han smiling at me, I leaned up and kissed him.

At first Han pulled me closer, but then he pulled away. "I can't Y/N." He said, walking away. I followed him outside and into the Falcon, he sat down in the pilot seat and I came up next to him with my hands on my hips.

"What's wrong Han?" Han stared out the window and sighed. I felt foolish to think that he liked me.

"I just don't want you to get hurt. I'm scared to lose you as my best friend." I smiled and rubbed his shoulder.

"Han you would never hurt me, and you will never lose me. Han I love you." I slid in front of him and kneeled down onto my knees. I shakily ran my hands up his legs and started to unbuckle his pants.

"Y/N wh-what are you doing?" Han nervously said. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I want you to know how much I love you." I pulled his member out and began softly stroking it. A small moan escaped Han's lips, I looked up at him as I slid his member inside my mouth.

I watched as his eyes rolled back and his hand was held on the back of my head. I slowly took him all in until there was nothing left. I came back up and repeated my actions multiple times.

Han used is hand to push me down farther and faster, his moans were growing louder. I moaned into his member making him twitch inside my mouth, I looked up and saw him looking at me with amazement. I felt him cum inside my mouth, roughly pushing me down his member a couple more times. "You look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth." He whispered, stroking my face with his hand, I swallowed and sat up wiping my mouth.

Han pulled me onto his lap and kissed my lips. "I love you too Y/N." He said, I hugged him tighter and kissed his cheek.

There would be no sleep tonight 😈😉