Kylo Ren - Teasing

⚠️SMUT⚠️ this one is a bit similar to my other ones...

SUMMARY: No one knew you and Kylo were in love. No one would believe you because he makes it seem like he can't love. But he fell for you, he was different around you, you loved him. But you had to pretend to hate each other in front of others. One day you go too far in your teasing and end up getting punished 😈

———————————————————————————-

"Shhh you have to be quiet." Kylo chuckles and kisses my neck. You see we ended up inside of a closet, because this man can't keep his hands off of me.

We both are apprentices of Snoke so we have to keep us a secret. "Kylo we are not doing this in a closet. We have to go to a meeting!" I giggle.

"Ugh, fine!" Kylo kisses me and adjusts his pants. I laugh at him and fix my hair. "You know the routine." He whispers and leaves.

I wait here for 5 minutes before leaving and joining him and the other officers in the meeting. Kylo sits at the head of the table and I join the other side, right across from him. Now we had to be mean to each other, so everyone thinks we hate each other. "Alright we need to make a plan on stopping the Resistance. They already destroyed the Star killer base." An officer speaks up, looking at Hux.

"We have found where they are going and, we have a new plan." Kylo speaks up. "A dreadnought." Everyone gasps except me.

"Wait that ship has a lot of weaknesses. A fleet of bombers could take it out." I look directly at Kylo.

"I made sure the ship was fully prepared for battle." His eyes narrow.

"I've looked into it, there's a lot of missing pieces. You may think the Resistance won't be able to destroy it but I've heard rumors of them creating a bombing fleet."

"Your wrong. That ship is the fastest and strongest." Kylo leans forward.

"Is your brain small? Are you stupid? Did you hear a single word I said, I have the data and plans of the ship that proves my point. Stars your brain must not be the only thing that is small, but that massive ego of yours makes up for it." I smirk as the officers around us snickers.

"My quarters in 5 minutes." Kylo spoke in his mind. This is how we communicated when we were around others.

"And your an annoying bitch that likes to whine about everything." Kylo seethes.

"Are you two done?" Hux asks us. Kylo and I don't answer, we only stare at each other. "Well it's settled we are using the dreadnought." I roll my eyes and watch as Kylo storms out.

"This plan is going to fail." I whisper.

"It won't. For once I trust his judgement." Hux says next to me. I roll my eyes and leave. I make my way down to Kylo's quarters and look around before entering. Right as I shut and locked the door, I was slammed against the wall with a hand on my throat.

"You've been a bad girl." Kylo says, just inches away from me. "So you think my cock is small?"

"Yup." I laugh. His hand clasps around my neck harder, he comes closer, our lips barely touching.

"Your going to regret saying that in front of all those officers."  Kylo shoves me on my knees and starts to unbuckle his pants. Once he grabs his cock, he grabs a fist full of my hair. "Is it small?"

"Mhm." I nod and smile. Kylo huffs and shoves his member into my mouth without warning. Usually I can't take all of him but he didn't care this time, he shoved himself deeper in my throat and held my head still as he started to fuck my face. My eyes started to water from his size, and I started to gag.

Kylo pulled out roughly and grabbed my arms, pulling me up. He turned me around and bent me over. I heard some fabric rip and realized he had ripped my pants and panties. Without warning again he shoved his cock into my cunt, my eyes squeezed shut in pain as he gave me no time to adjust. I cried out as he dug his hands into my hips and pounded into me.

I squealed as he brought his gloves hand down onto my ass roughly, he did this again as he continued to fuck me. "Could a small cock do this?" He pulls my head back, arching my back. Kylo held onto my throat, waiting for me to answer. He smacked my ass again when I didn't answer.

"No!" I yelped.

"Who do you belong to?"

"Y-You! I belong to you. I'm sorry!" I yelped out as he smacked my ass again.

"Good girl."  He whispered and continued at his rough pace. I felt his cock twitch inside me, signaling his release. I also started to feel my release building up. He smacked my ass again and tightened his grip on my throat. "Cum. Cum on my cock." He whispers.

I screamed out as we both released together. I couldn't stop my legs from shaking as he slammed into me again. I felt him pumping his cum deeper inside of me, he slowly pulled out and turned me around. My legs felt wobbly as I tried to stand.

Kylo then picked me up and he put me down onto his couch. I waited for him as he left me alone, I couldn't process what happened.

Soon kylo returned with a pair of pants that I left here before and a small towel. He kneeled down and started to clean me up. "You did so good princess." He whispers. I admired how he cleaned me and dressed me.

"I think you broke me." I chuckled as he sat next to me.

"That wouldn't happen if you didn't misbehave. Do you take back what you said princess?"

"Yes. Definitely. I think I need to misbehave more though." I giggled as he pulled me into his lap. He softly kissed me, now showing me his softer side.

"I love you princess." He smiles.

"I love you Kylo." I kiss him again.

I just hoped no one heard us...