Obi-Wan Kenobi - Hurting

SUMMARY: You exiled yourself with a fellow friend/Master after finding out the betrayal of your friend. You hid the way you were hurting and instead made sure your companion was okay....you continued like this for awhile until you started to break. But who will be there to pick up the pieces?
——————————————————————————————

Betrayal

Pain

These two things ran through your heart and mind everyday for the last couple weeks. How could he betray the Jedi? How could he betray the people who loves him? Because of him Padmé is dead, and because of Palpatine, Ani is dead.

That is not Anakin, I learned that after seeing him burning. His eyes were yellow.

"I hate you!" I could hear his sinister scream. That voice will haunt me for the rest of my days. Anakin is dead.

"Why won't they let me become a Jedi Master!" He Anakin huffs.

"Ani....whining isn't gonna help you." I pat his back. He looks over to me and we burst out laughing.

"Your right."

"Ani I know they will. The council must have a plan for you, you must trust them. I will personally go and tell them off is they don't eventually though." I laugh and nudge his side.

"I love you Y/N. Even though we are not related I think if you like my little sister." He whispers.

"Ani I'm only a month younger than you." I laugh.

"Little sister."

"I love you big brother." I whisper and hug him.

That's my Ani. Not the one screaming I hate you. Not the one who tried to kill me and Obi.

"Join me Y/N. Join your brother." His face darkens.

"Ani this isn't you. You know I can't." Ani steps forward and his saber clashes with mine.

We duel for a little bit before he clashes his saber against mine again, I was leaning over a ledge, I look down at the lava and gulp as I'm close to death. "Ani! You said you wouldn't hurt me! That you would always protect me!" He pushes his saber harder against mine, I could feel it's heat on my skin. His eyes widen and he looks at me in shock.

He let's go but force pushes me out of the way, knocking me out. That's when I woke up and found him and Obi dueling until he was on the ground burning. "I hate you!" He screams.

That's not my Ani.

"I hate you!"

"Y/N! Wake up! Are you alright?" I wake up in a sweaty mess. I look around frantically to see I'm not on Mustafar but in my room on Tatooine. Obi is sitting next to me and looking me over. I look down at myself and instantly pull my sheets over my chest, due to wearing a reveling top. "You were mumbling in your sleep then crying. Are you alright?"

"Just a bad dream." I mumble and slow my breathing.

"Well I'm going out. I'll get you some food. Rest." He smiles and pats my head softly. We lived together in a little house. It was rather small but we made it work. It was awkward because we were both healing from the wounds that Anakin gave us.

The next night I woke up to faint yelling. I run into Obi's small room with my saber ignited, expecting to see him under attack. But instead I see him thrashing around in his bed. I put my saber down and jump onto his bed and try to grab his shoulders. "OBI! Wake up! It's me! It's Y/N!" I yell. Once he seems to recognize my voice he starts to settle down. He grabs onto my hips and lays his head in my lap. I hold onto him as he starts to softly cry. "It's okay, I'm here." I whisper I run my hand through his hair multiple times, trying to soothe him.