S 08

"Rolling....," Yu shouted, getting into position. "Thunder!"

The second-year libero rolled and got back up on his feet as the ball went inside the volleyball cart.

Ryunosuke laughed out loud as he pointed at his fellow batchmate.

"N-Nice receive," Koushi said.

"That's just an ordinary rolling receive!" Ryunosuke said, still pointing at Yu.

"Why did he yell that out?" Tobio asked while both Tadashi and Kei snickered beside him.

"What was that?" Kei asked, still snickering.

"Kageyama! Tsukishima! Yamaguchi!" Yu shouted. "I'm going to lecture you all! Crouch down! I mean, sit down! Get lower than my line of vision!"

"Teach me! Teach me the Rolling Thunder!" Hinata said.

You chuckled as you watched Yu and Hinata.

"I'd like to learn as well," You said, with a smile.

"Good job everyone!" Daichi shouted.

The whole room was still reacting to what Yu had done when Ittetsu walked in with news.

"Everyone! I want you all to listen up!" the class advisor said, waving his hand up in the air.

The team settled down as the brown-haired teacher talked about a certain matter.

"We're doing it again this year, aren't we?" Ittetsu asked.

"Doing what?" You asked, looking around.

"Golden Week training camp!" the teacher replied.

"Yes," Daichi said. "We still need a lot of practice."

"One more thing. For the last day of Golden Week," Ittetsu said, adjusting his glasses. "I've arranged a practice match!"

"Awesome! Very impressive, Take-chan," Ryunosuke said, praising the teacher.

"Who's our opponent?" Koushi asked.

"A venerated school in Tokyo, Nekoma High School," Ittetsu said. "They call themselves, Neko."

"Neko?" Shouyou asked.

"That's cute," You said.

"We've heard a lot about them," Ryunosuke said. "Our former coach and theirs were rivals. We played each other a lot."

"Woah," Shouyou said.

"That's right," Koushi said. "Those famous matches were called Cat vs Raven: Battle at the Garbage Dump."

"Garbage dump?" You asked. 'Why garbage dump?'

"You sure those matches were famous?" Kei asked.

"They refused us for a while," Daichi said, turning to Ittetsu. "Why now?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you the details later," the teacher replied. "But after I heard about that rival school, I had to rearrange for a rematch of destiny."

'Rematch of a destiny? Was the rivalry that great?' You thought.

"I think when he hears who our opponent is, he'll want to take action," Ittetsu continued.

Meanwhile, you stared at him in confusion.

'So..... Who are we talking about again?'

"All right!" Daichi said. "We have an important practice match coming up. Let's get fired up."