R 12

You raised your eyebrow at T who was just smiling at you.

"What?" You said. "I don't.... Huh?"

You looked again at the papers with a confused face.

"It says right there what you need to know," T said. "But, if you actually still need me to explain, then I will. It is protocol after all."

You glanced at Three and wondered if he got a similar folder to yours.

"Agent 606 of the Tenth Miyagi Branch, if you take this mission, it's effects are going to last indefinitely," T said.

"Indefinitely?" You said, looking at her more confused now. "What?"

"It took longer than we thought to prepare the documents but everything you need is right there," the woman said, leaning back on her chair.

"I still don't....."

"Honestly, I don't know what's hard to take in about this," T said, looking at you. "The only question that should be asked is, are you gonna take it?"

You opened the folder and looked at the first document again, a birth certificate. 

And on it said,

[Last Name] [Name]

You took another glance at the part that said the person's parents.

'[Last Name] Maeko and [Last Name] Hayato. It was the same when I had to go as Shin.... but this time, the name is my name. My actual name.'

You closed the folder and held it close to your chest.

"Yes!" You said, smiling at T while you hugged the folder. "Thank you very much! But... why?"

T smiled before pointing where the black-haired boy stood.

"Him," she said.

You walked towards Three.

"You.... asked for this? For me to stop being an agent," You asked. 

"Actually," Three said, handing you his folder.

You grabbed it and opened the folder, reading the first page.

"I asked for mine and requested that you get an option too," he continued.

"Hayashi Hibiki....." You mumbled. You looked up at him and smiled. "Hibiki."

"[Name]," he said. "How is it? Your name."

"It feels just right," You said, smiling.

"Alright Goldielocks," Hibiki said, ruffling your hair.

You scrunched your nose and giggled before removing his hand on your hair.

"I'm happy for you. I really am," You said. "But, you decided to leave the agency without telling me?"

"I thought that maybe it was time I start making decisions for myself," Hibiki said with a smile. "But, I decided to make one last decision for you first."

"Huh?" You said, not understanding him.

Hibiki flipped to the next page in his folder— that was still in your hand— and pointed at something. You looked at it and realized it was his address. You raised your eyebrow when you read it.

"Wait.... It says here you're gonna be in Tokyo?" You asked.

"Yeah," the boy said.

T cleared her throat, catching both of your attention.