P 03

"Hey, do you have a moment?" Kiyoko said as she stood near the entrance of the gym. From the side, a small blonde girl showed herself.

"What's up?" Ryunosuke asked, jogging towards her.

"What's going on?" Yu asked, jogging as well.

"Oh," You muttered softly as you noticed the shaking girl behind Kiyoko. "Who is she?"

"Um, she's joining the club on a trial basis as the new manager," Kiyoko said.

"I-I'm Yachi Hitoka!" the girl said.

"Seriously? That's awesome!" Koushi said.

"Nice job, Shimizu-senpai!" Shouyou exclaimed.

"You're a first year?" Asahi asked.

Hitoka shrieked as she said, "I-I'm in Class 1-5 sir!"

'Sir?'

You chuckled a little as Daichi told Asahi to back up a little bit. The blonde then looked at Ryunosuke and Yu who were looking at her. Koushi immediately covered their faces and told them off.

"Don't stare like that! It's rude," Koushi said.

"Ah, sorry for that if we overwhelmed you," You said to Hitoka with a smile.

"N-No, I mean yes," Hitoka said, with a little red hint on her face.

'No then yes?' You thought.

"Thank goodness," Asahi said. "Now there'll be a manager next year, too."

"Yes!" Shouyou exclaimed.

You saw Hitoka flinch then panic as Kiyoko came to explain the situation.

"Sh-She hasn't actually joined yet," Kiyoko said. "I asked her suddenly today and before work with the membership committee, so she's just dropping in to say hi today."

"I-It's a pleasure to meet you!" Hitoka said, bowing.

"Same!" the team said, bowing as well.

"Could you not surround her until she's more comfortable?" Kiyoko asked.

Since you were standing close to the door, Hitoka was right in front of you. Because of that, you didn't bother holding back.

"I really hope you decide to become an official manager," You said.

"I-Uh- Sorry for the intrusion," Hitoka said, red faced while leaving the gym and closing the door as well.

"What did I say wrong?" You asked Shouyou.

"I think you scared her, [Last Name]," Kei teased.

"Shut up!"

●○●○●○ Next Day ●○●○●○

It was lunchtime but you and Shouyou had eaten your lunch in the first break already. Apparently, he wanted to study during the lunch time because of an upcoming english quiz. You, on the other hand, just wanted to eat your food early.

"Shin," Shouyou said. "Kageyama and I will go to Tsukishima and ask him to teach us!"

"Eh? Will he agree though?" You said.

"I don't know," Shouyou answered. "But I hope he does."

You chuckled a little as you said, "Good luck with that."

"I'm gonna go get Kageyama now!" he said.

"I'll catch up later," You told him right before he went out.