S 19

"All right!" Shouyou shouted. "We'll win the second match, too!"

He immediately cowered behind Ryunosuke though when one of Date Tech's members went past him and shadowed over him.

Your match's side of the court was overtaken by the loud cheering for the opposing team. After doing a team huddle, they started to run.

"Shouyou, close your mouth," You said to your friend who was still looking shocked.

"You're getting intimidated again," Ryunosuke pointed out.

You looked at Asahi who held a serious expression as he looked at Date Tech's Team.

'This match means a lot to the team, especially to Asahi-san.' You looked at your palms and closed them before sighing. 'I just hope I can do well against a team who's known for having a strong block.'

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Karasuno was the one receiving first.

"Get ready to receive!" Daichi shouted.

"Yeah!" the team shouted back.

"Here goes," Keishin said, folding up his sleeve a little. "Keep it in play!"

"Osu!"

Kiyoko handed the coach a ball which he spiked at Daichi who was able to receive it. Then Asahi received the next one, then Koushi. All in a short span of seconds.

As everyone in turns went and received the balls Keishin was spiking, you could feel how tense the atmosphere was. It didn't take a genius to know that one small mistake can cause the landslide of points against our team.

According to reputations, Karasuno against Date Tech was no one. They had the iron wall while your team had a fallen reputation.

You, yourself, were a little pressured with how you were expected to do your best at being a libero and save the balls that get blocked.

'Why did Noya-san think I can do this? I can't do this.' You thought.

"Rolling...... Thunder—" Yu received the ball then kipped up right after. "— Again!"

"Again!" You shouted, clapping.

'That kept my worries a little at bay for now. For now.'

Everyone within the court looked at Yu a little shocked with his sudden shouting.

"That was perfect," Yu said, chuckling.

"Noya-san, nice receive," Ryunosuke said, approaching the second-year libero. "Perfection itself! Except for the name."

Ryunosuke started laughing soon after. Yu turned to him and shouted, "The name is perfect too!"

"Teach me! Teach me the Again version too!" Shouyou exclaimed.

"How's that different from the regular one?" Tobio asked.

"What was that?" Koushi asked.

"He saved it," You said, grinning.

"You're showing off again," Daichi said.

"Hey, Nishinoya," Asahi whispered. "You're gonna make Daichi mad."

"All right! There's nothing to worry about!" Yu shouted. "All of you, keep your eyes forward. Because you have me guarding your backs. Not just me though."

The second-year libero grabbed you by the arm and pulled you then pointed at you. "You have Shin as well."

"A-Awesome!" the three— Tobio, Shouyou, and Ryunsouke— said in unison.