E 14

"You two can use Three's room for now," You said, looking at Four and Five.

"What about Seven?" Four asked.

You glanced over at Seven who was focused on his laptop before looking back at the two other agents. Seven was very much like you- bubbly and a bit of a joker who also knew when to act serious. And one of those moments to do so is now which is the reason he is lacking in sleep.

You crossed your arms under your chest and sighed.

"He can stay here."

"Okay," Five said before walking out with Four. "Goodnight you two."

"Night," You muttered- barely.

You walked towards your bed and lied down, just staring at the ceiling. You could hear Seven just typing and clicking his tongue from time to time.

You were tired but you couldn't find it in you to sleep.

"I can't sleep," You said, still lying down. "Not while knowing Three is out there in danger."

"Can't blame you," Seven said, not looking away from his laptop. "Can't sleep either."

"You should though," You told him, sitting up on your bed. "You haven't had a good sleep since yesterday."

"I'm tired," Seven said as he stopped typing and leaned back on the chair. "But I just can't sleep. Whenever I lie down to rest, my mind just drifts to what might be happening to him and I just get scared."

You just stayed silent but Seven knew that it meant you also felt the same. The blue-haired boy turned around with the chair.

"You know, if it was the other way around," Seven said, looking at you."I would have had to drag Three from the outside of the house. It'd be illogical for him to wander around without having a clue on where you were but since it's you, logic for Three becomes meaningless."

You chuckled before facing to the side with a distant look in your eyes.

"If I didn't go with the team to Saitama, then maybe Three wouldn't be in this situation," You said. "I would've been there with him and maybe then he wouldn't be in trouble because we would've had each others' back."

Seven stayed silent for a while before deciding to break the silence he himself had welcomed.

"He waited."

"What?"

"He waited for you to leave," Seven said, clarifying what he told you earlier.

"Why?" You asked.

"I don't know," Seven said, shaking his head a little as he chuckled. "Sometimes, I don't really get him."

You chuckled a little as well. The laughter died in the room as quickly as it came, leaving the two of your in silence once again.

"Are you gonna leave us after this?" Seven asked.

"What?"

You looked at him, both surprised and confused with his question.

"Just a conversation starter, Six," Seven said, shrugging.

Leaving wasn't really something you had put on the table for consideration but if asked, your answer would honestly be both yes and no. If only you could, you would have chosen to live in both worlds but they were too opposite to even co-exist.

"No, I won't," You answered.

"You hesitated," Seven said, crossing his arms,

"No, I didn't."

"Don't lie, [Name]."

You chuckled again.

"Who said I was lying, Snowflake?" You asked. "Or should I say Yukiharu?"

"Haven't heard that for a while," Seven said, looking to the window with a soft expression on his face.

"Did you miss it?"

"Not really," Seven said, shaking his head. "Three might have though."

"Calling you Yukiharu?" You asked.

"Being called with his real name," Seven answered.

"Well, next time I'll make sure to call him by his name at least once," You said, smiling softly.

You leaned back to the wall and chuckled before stopping when you realized something.

"Wait a minute," You said, sitting up straight again. "Name....."

"What is it?" Seven asked.

"You said the file T sent held the data about agents and that includes their names, right?" You asked.

"Oh.... So do you think that...."

"I think T just confirmed that whoever is behind all this is in the agency and is somehow connected to Takayama," You said, leaning forward and putting your weight on one of your legs. "The only problem is who."

"The moment I get complete access over the files, who do you suggest we search up first?" Seven asked, turning around and opening something in his laptop.

"Look for a Takayama," You said. "That's our biggest lead for now. We're not sure if we're looking for someone with the name Takayama but let's start with that."

You stood up and walked towards the table.

"Well, we got a new lead," Seven said. "You think you can sleep now?"

"I don't know," You said, looking at him. "Can you?"

"Maybe a little," he replied.

"You should go to sleep then," You said, poking him on his shoulder. "You can take a rest on the bed and I'll make sure to wake you up if anything unusual happens."

Seven sighed and looked down before nodding. "Okay. Thanks Six."

"No prob, Sev," You said as you pushed the boy gently out of the chair.

Seven chuckled, walking to the bed.

"Night Six."

"Night."

You smiled at Seven, happy he was finally getting a little rest. You took a seat on the chair that Seven occupied earlier and leaned back on it.

Out of boredom, you grabbed your phone and opened it. You randomly clicked on a contact and sent a message.

[Name]
You awake?

You chuckled as you received a reply not even a minute later.

Tsukishima
No

[Name]
Well, you seem pretty awake to me

Tsukishima
I was about to go sleep

[Name]
Okay

You were about to turn off your phone but it started ringing. You answered it with a smile on your face.

"I thought you were going to sleep?" You said, your amusement evident in your tone.

"My hand slipped," Kei said.

"Okay," You said, not believing what he told you.

"Why were you contacting me by the way?" he asked.

"Nothing really," You said, the smile still on your face. "Since I'm in call anyway, if anyone in the club looks for me tomorrow, just say I have an emergency to deal with."

"Okay."

"Thanks, Tsukishima."

"Whatever," Kei said.

"Goodnight."

"Night."