R 10

You looked around the room and let yourself take in every thing in it that you were leaving behind. This was the room you slept in for seven months and now it was going to be empty again, another stock room for the [Last Name]s to use.

In a way, it felt warm as you stood by the door and looked around. The window was open so the curtain was swaying a little bit. On the cabinet door hung your uniform for Karasuno, one of the things you were going to leave behind.

You grabbed your personal phone that was on the desk and opened it. You couldn't stop from smiling when you saw the home screen's wallpaper. It was from when the team went out to the carnival.

'I hope they win.'

The match was already in the second set and Shiratorizawa had won the first one. The last time you checked, both teams didn't really have any big lead against the other and it even ended up being a deuce.

"Your team got another point lead!" Seven shouted.

"Really?" You shouted back, rushing down the stairs and to the sofa where the blue-haired boy was sitting. You took a seat on one of the sofa's armchairs.

"Ah," Seven said. "That strong dude's gonna hit it again."

You looked at Shiratorizawa's setter and noticed that he seemed to have done something wrong based on his expression. You're eyes widened when you realized what it was which was also the same time that Kei had blocked their ace's spike.

"Wah~ He's amazing," Seven said.

"He really is," You mumbled, smiling to yourself. Your happiness only grew when you saw him celebrate that one point. "Now both teams have a set they won....."

"Go, Karasuno!" Seven shouted, raising his arms.

You giggled as you ruffled the boy's hair.

"What are you two doing?"

The two of you turned your heads to look at Three— since the mission was over, you had no reason to call him Maki anymore.

"Just watching sports~ You know, the usual," Seven answered.

"You don't watch sports, Seven. You never have," Three said.

"There's a first for everything, Three," Seven said, waving his hand.

Three walked towards the sofa while looking at the television.

"What sports are you two watching?"

"Volleyball," Seven said. "That team Six played in."

"Ah," Three said, taking a seat next to him. "They're at their third set? This is a best of five match, right?"

"You know volleyball? I mean, I only learned about the basics earlier when I asked Six," the blue-haired boy said, looking at the other agent with a surprised expression.

"I looked it up," Three said.

"When?" You asked.

"When you said you liked it," he answered, as if it was the obvious answer.

"I guess I should've expected that," Seven said, shrugging.

"That's kinda sweet of you, Three," You said, smiling at the black-haired boy.

The said boy looked away and cleared his throat.

"Have you two gotten all your things in order?" he asked, changing the topic.

"Yep~ I have all my thingies here," Seven said, patting his bag that was on the floor.

You stood up and stretched a little.