E 07

It was morning and you were with the team in Kanto, specifically Nekoma High School. The whole team was going to spend only overnight this time.

"So, with the prefectural qualifier in October, we'll only be able to go to Kanto two more times, including this trip," Ittetsu said to the team. "Let's make the best of this chance."

"Right!"

Keishin looked at Kei, probably remembering how the blond had approached him prior the trip to ask about blocking.

"Alright," the coach said. "Let's go inside."

"Osu!"

The whole team entered Nekoma's gym. The moment Kei appeared in view, a certain captain started calling out to him.

"Hey, Tsukki!" Koutarou said. "Jump block for me! Hey, hey, hey!"

"Hey," Tobio said— his voice in its regular tone.

"Hey!" Shouyou exclaimed, jumping with excitement as he jumped from the entrance.

"Hey!" You exclaimed, your hands up in the air.

You stopped by Kei's side and saw him looking at the Fukurodani captain who had called him earlier. Haruki, the third-year libero from Fukurodani decided to comment on it.

He said, "This chapter is titled, 'Boku Gets Rejected by a Student From Another School."

You looked at Kei and saw him think about it.

"Yes," Kei said bowing to Koutarou. "Thanks for working with me."

"What?!" Koutarou exclaimed.

Keiji and Haruki looked a little shocked as well— probably too used with their captain being rejected.

"Why are you so surprised when you're the one who asked him?" the Fukurodani setter and vice-captain said.

"I wanna play with Bokuto-san too," You said, looking at Kei. "I wanna try to receive his serves."

"If you want to, tell him yourself," Kei said, walking away from you and towards the team.

"You're the one closer to him!" You shouted, running to the blond. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"If you want to learn something, you should really ask him," You said, looking at Tetsurou who blocked Lev's spike.

"I know," Kei said.

Tetsurou smirked at Lev who, as a response, hissed at him like a cat.

"I-I'm going to make it through next time!" Lev said.

Kei watched them with a straight face.

"Hey, Tsukki!" Tetsurou shouted. "How long are you just gonna watch?"

"Sorry," Kei said, finally breaking from his trance.

"Go," You said, bringing up your palm so he could leave his water with you. "I'll join when another person does so the team number is even."

"Okay," the blond said, giving you the bottle before running to the court. "Pardon the intrusion." 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Wait a minute," Koushi whispered to the team. "How is [Name] gonna take a bath? Also, is she still gonna sleep in the same room as us?"

"Now that I think about it," Asahi said. "How did you handle all those camps and the golden week?"