P 09

It was the second day of the camp already and the team had lost another match. This time it was the one against Fukurodani.

You extended your palm towards Shouyou and grinned.

"Race you to the top," You said.

"Sure!" Shouyou exclaimed, hitting the palm of your hand with his.

"Go!" Daichi said with a clap.

The whole team started running up the hill. Since you had challenged Shouyou, you started sprinting up the hill. The orange-haired boy started yelling as he tried to catch up to you.

The team had been losing a lot of the matches and everyone was really tired already.

You arrived at the top before Shouyou so you stuck out your tongue to tease him.

"Slowpoke," You said, grinning afterwards.

You all went down the hill and grabbed some water. Soon, the managers came to give everyone some watermelon that the parents from Shinzen High gave.

"Watermelon!" You exclaimed.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Go!"

It was the last match for the day and you ended up losing again.

"Yosh!" You exclaimed as you started running again.

"You okay, Tsukki?"

You turned your head and saw Tadashi who stopped running to check on Kei who was taking deep breaths.

"You can go ahead. I'm fine," Kei answered.

"Okay," Tadashi said. "Then I'll go...."

You shook your head and continued running. Once everyone was done, Shouyou started running down the hill while yelling.

"More free practice!"

You looked over the whole team before going down as well. As you got closer to them, you heard an on-going conversation between Ryunosuke and Asahi about a certain blond middle blocker. You also noticed how Tadashi was also listening.

"Yo, Yamaguchi," You called.

"[Last Name], what is it?" Tadashi asked.

"Nothing really. Are you gonna stay for extra practice?" You asked.

"Yeah," he replied, nodding.

"Cool. Me too," You said, walking with him towards the entrance of the gym. "What will you practice?"

"My serves," Tadashi replied.

"Oh. You're practicing those floaty-like serves, right?"

"Mm," Tadashi said, nodding.

"That's cool. You're cool," You said with a smile. "Good luck!"

"Thanks," Tadashi said, smiling at you.

"What the heck?!" Shouyou exclaimed while walking towards you and Tadashi. "What's Tsukishima's problem?"

Shouyou continued to grumble as he walked.

"You know, Hinata," Tadashi said. "What would you say to Tsukki right now?"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

You stood in front of the boys' bathroom. That's where Tadashi was right now. He went there after talking to Shouyou.

You entered the bathroom and saw the green-haired boy standing in front of the sink while looking at himself in the mirror. You stood beside him and washed your hands.