E 01

“That was nice,” You said, stretching your arms.

A week has already passed ever since you told the team the truth and thankfully, nothing has changed.

Except for one thing,

“[Name]!” Yu exclaimed, tackling you.

“Oh geez!” You said, falling to the floor.

“Nishinoya! Don’t jump on [Name]!” Daichi said.

“Sorry, sorry,” the second-year said.

“It’s okay,” You said, sitting up.

“You were amazing as usual!” Yu complimented, standing up.

“Ah, thank you,” You said, bowing before standing up as well.

“Alright,” Daichi shouted, clapping. “Let’s start cleaning up so we can get ready for later already.”

“Can we eat lunch before we go to the carnival?” Asahi asked.

“Sure.”

You helped with gathering the balls as Hisashi and Kazuhito wiped the floor with the mops and Tobio and Shouyou managed the nets.

Once you were done with your part, Hitoka approached you.

“[Name], you’re done, right?” she asked.

“Yeah,” You said, smiling at her.

“Let’s go then,” the blonde said, grabbing you by your wrist and dragging you to the club room that only she and Kiyoko uses.

“Why are you such in a hurry?” You asked, giggling a little.

The two of you reached the club room and when you entered it, Kiyoko was already there,

“You two are finally here,” the third-year manager said with a smile.

“Hi, Kiyoko-san,” You said.

“[Name], did you bring extra clothes for later?” Kiyoko asked.

“Yes,” You replied. “Yes I did.”

“What did you bring?” Hitoka asked.

“A pair of pants and a shirt,” You said.

“Have you ever worn a skirt or a dress?” Kiyoko asked.

“I-I have before but only because I needed to,” You answered. “I just wear light fitted clothes because it’s easier to move around with them. Skirts are more likely to get caught to things.”

“So you don’t like them?” Hitoka asked.

“Not exactly,” You said, looking down and scratching your head. “I think they’re cute and stuff.”

“Then, would you like to borrow this?”

Kiyoko brought out a navy blue skirt along with some black leggings.

“That’s so cute,” You said as you looked at the skirt and saw that it had a little embroidered group of stars. “Can I really?”

“Yes. I brought leggings to in case you felt uncomfortable if it was just a skirt,” Kiyoko said.

“But,” You said, frowning a little. “My shirt won’t go well with that.”

“Problem solved!” Hitoka exclaimed as she brought out a plain white shirt that had similar embroidered pattern to the skirt by the chest area. “When Shimizu-senpai sent me a photo of the skirt last night, I remembered how I had a shirt that was very similar to it.”