Chapter 44: Changes

My body was now boiling with anger as I kept looking into Fluttershy's eyes with my angered once, still grabbing both of her hands to pin her into the wall.

After she admitted that it was her who told my team, a heavy feeling immediately came up my chest while I recall how I rejected Applejack's truth and facts just because I thought it was her.

But why would my best friend do such a thing? How did she even know about me and the Cloudsdale team?!

I can't believe I picked Fluttershy instead of Applejack. She's the reason why I forced myself to break up with her.. All of this just to have a stupid girl like me?

With my body filled with anger, I quickly deepened my grip on both her hands as I shoved her again to the mall, causing her to gasp in slight pain.

Rd: "What the hell did you just say?" I asked with a freaky broken grin while my tears kept on flowing down my face.

Fs: "Ahh.. D-Dash it hurts.."

Rd: "How did you know? Huh? Answer me.." I questioned, ignoring her begs to let go off her.

Fs: "W-what?"

Rd: "How did you know about me and the Cloudsdale team?"

Fs: "I.. I followed Applejack when she was finding you, please I already told you.. Let go of me!"

Rd: "And now you told our team? To make life a mess?"

Fs: "I didn't think it would affect you this bad.. Im so so-"

Rd: "Do you even know me Fluttershy? You know Volleyball is the only thing that makes me happy! And now you ruined it, for what? Just to make out with me?"

Fs: "Dashie.. Please.."

Rd: "So I guess you took the opportunity to be with me because I just broke up with Applejack huh? Was that your plan? To take advantage of me because Im weak?"

Fs: "I never thought of you as a weak person Rainbow! You're one of the strongest persons I know next to Applejack, I only did this because-"

Rd: "Oh shut up I don't need your pity!" I started after slightly pulling Fluttershy to slam her again on the wall. "Why..?"

Fs: "Argh.. Please let go off me.."

Rd: "Not until you tell my the real reason why you told our team!"

Fs: "B-but you already figured it out.. I just told them everything and blamed it on Applejack to make you two fight.."

Rd: "Do you realize the pain I have to go through that? I literally broke up with her just because I believed your lies!"

Fs: "I know.. Im such a bad friend. All I ever wanted was to be with you and I thought this is a great time to do it."

Rd: "Great time? Great f*cking time?! Fluttershy I haven't got over me and Aj's break up and you suddenly swoop in to make a move on me while Im literally dying inside!"

Fs: "Rainbow w-we can talk about this properly! Please let me go!"

Rd: "I bet you don't even care about me, do you? All you want is some goddamn attention that leads me into more drama!"

Fs: "Back off!" Fluttershy cried before pushing me away.

But as soon I tumbled down to my bed, I immediately stood up and charged back at her to pin her in the wall again.

Rd: "D-dumbass.." I growled while I formed my other hand into a fist. "Im gonna f*cking throw you out of my window if you don't tell me why did you love a worthless weak girl like me?"