Chapter 50: The Queen of the court

"I FORGIVE YOU!"

Those 3 words kept echoing in my mind as I continued running under the hard pouring rain. Her voice slowly faded behind me but the loud rain just over laps it all.

I can't help but let out an irresistible yet broken smile while new tears form in both my eyes, still repeating the words she yelled in my mind.

Everything's clear now, hearing her confessing her true emotions, her view towards me and her passion for our sport.. Is really shocking to hear.

But I can never forget nor get rid of the fact that she literally tried to stop me from achieving my dreams. It may made me angry but after hearing her reasons.. I actually felt guilty.

I mean she's not wrong, what if we get the chance on playing in Nationals? What if the other powerhouse teams see me play?

I know Im gifted with my jump and fast reflexes on connecting the ball in any messed up tosses, and it worries me that I might replace Applejack with a new better setter.

Now that I think of it, I realized that me and Applejack are not so different after all. All we wanted was our passion for volleyball, but instead our insecurities got the best of us.

At first I thought I was weak as a team player, a lover, a daughter and an human being. But when Applejack came into my life, she made me believe that I was no longer a weakling.

But now she thinks she's weak. Im not gonna let her believe that, Im gonna make her realize that none of us are weak like she did to me!

That asshole.. Some part of me can never forgive her for sabotaging me to get my dreams for her own fucking pleasure. But some part of me wants to get back at her.

Rd: "Argh.. Get f*cking get yourself together, Dash." I muttered to myself, still running as a gust of cold wind flows in my direction.

I guess were both idiots for loving one another in such a young age. Love needs time, I know Applejack isn't the one for me yet.

After a few minutes of running, I slowed down to make me loose my momentum, regaining my breath afterwards.

It was still raining hard, harder than before to be exact. What bothers me even more is when the fog got even thicker among the streets which made my vision got worse.

Rd: "F-f*ck it.. I need to stay somewhere and wait for the rain to weaken." I said to myself before I continued walking to another route.

Luckily I stopped near the place where me and Applejack used to hang out and practice our quick attack, the park.

The place was completely empty unlike before. The gust of wind kept on swinging the trees back and forth as forms of lightings were seen in the sky.

While I was walking up to my usual bench with a cover above it, my eyes widened when I noticed something in my hand.

Rd: "C-crap.." I gasped in shock. "How the f*ck did I forgot to give Applejack her Jersey back?!" I continued.

I was completely clueless this whole time, not knowing that I still have the cowgirl's jersey in my hands, and now its wet and all messed up.

Rd: "Geez.. How am I supposed to explain this to her?" I sighed before seating down on the bench.

I then grabbed both the shirt's end and raised it up in front of me, seeing our color blue Jersey and her number 8 in the middle.

Rd: "Danm.. I shouldn't have left you nor the club.." I cried, rolling the shirt back into a ball and placed it on my face to cover myself. "It smells like goddamn apples what the actual f*ck!?" I added in slight rage.