Chapter 52: It all begins here

*2 days later-

The time has finally come.

I know I now have the perfect amount of practice for the big face off later when class ends. Just thinking about it makes my excitement rises as well with the nervous feeling in my chest.

Since the the thunderstorm changed its course away from Equestria, classes were resumed again which made me and Applejack meet again.

But instead of pissing the hell out of each other last last time, this time we just stayes silent and looked into different directions.

She may have forgiven me from breaking my heart but she still acts so angry and annoyed around me. What the hell?

Maybe she thinks Im still angry at her.. Which was true. Now that I think of it, I put my sport first than my Friends nor my love ones.

But when she admitted she tried to stop me, some part of me wants to forgive her. Overall, Im still slightly mad at her.

"T I C K!" I heard the wall clock moved its long hand to 4:26.

At this point I can no longer hold in my excitement as the clocks ticks its final minutes, barely listening to our teacher of course.

I kept moving my feet and tapping my pen at my desk while constantly looking back and forth to check the time.

Rd: "Danm is time really this slow when your watching it?!" I asked myself with a grumpy face.

Luckily no body ever noticed me acting weird at the back of the class. Well all except for my two classmates beside me.

Zb: 'Hey you okay Rainbows?" Zephyr breeze asked after he did a cool looking pose with his chair.

Rd: "No. Im. Not. Bob." I replied, stopping in parts.

Zb: "For the 67th time, my name is not Bob!"

Rd: "Make that 68th, Bob."

Zb: 'Oh haha Dash. " He started before moving his chair slightly closer to mine. "I heard the volleyball club is gonna go out tomorrow."

Rd: "So? I left, remember?"

Zb: "YOU WHAT?!" He shockingly asked, causing all of the class' attention to turn on us.

"Is there a problem back there?" Our teacher asked.

Rd: "N-no ma'am.."

"Good, now please pay attention to the lesson." Ms. Cheerilee replied, almost shouting in a frustrated tone.

After all of my classmates turned their attention back at the lesson, I immediately looked to Zephyr and flicked my middle finger up to him.

Zb: "Woah no need to be harsh Dashie."

Rd: "I told you to don't freaking call me that."

Zb: "Tsk, why would I? It makes you look cute."

Rd: "Screw you, Breeze." I growled back after moving my seat away from him and slightly closer to Applejack.

Now that Zephyr is no longer my problem, I returned thinking to my game plans for later's match.

It scares me just thinking about how will I face her, can I really challenge her like that after leaving the club?

For the volleyball club, today is their last day of school because we- they will all head to another district tomorrow for the prefecture qualifying matches.

If we somehow win the qualifying matches, we'll move on to Nationals and that's the time where ny career will slowly grow.

Aside from the continues pain from my stomach because I got even more nervous, something else is bothering me.