Chapter twenty-six

"This is real. Those are villains." 

"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well." The voice seemed to come from the large purple cloud, who you know recognized as a person using their quirk. You then realized the statement was a dig at you and your classmates, implying you weren't real heroes. If you weren't so scared you might have said something. 

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus." Aizawa accused them righteously. Finally, the man with a giant hand obscuring his face spoke in a raspy high voice that gave you the creeps. 

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play." 

At this statement Aizawa unfurled his scarf, long tendrils floating in the air as if by magic. Several of your classmates gasped, none of you had ever seen anything like this before. A feeling of imminent danger permeated the air. You had always been relatively safe for as long as you could remember, so it was a small miracle you were able to keep it together. 

"What? Real villains? No way." Kirishima didn't sound as worried as he probably should have been. "How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?" 

"Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?" Yaoyorozu asked. She seemed to be keeping a level head. It was a good thing, seeing her like that calmed you somewhat. 

"Good question. I'm not sure." Not a good answer, but understandable. There really was no way to tell. 

"Is the entire campus under attack, or are we their only target?" Todoroki asked. "Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility to as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

"Thirteen, get them out of here. And alert the main campus." Aizawa said. "Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications too. Kaminari," the boy in question perked up. "Try using your quirk to contact the school." 

"Yes, sir." Kaminari got to work trying to fulfill your teacher's request. 

"What are you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of them." Midoriya tried to stop Aizawa from attacking the villains. "Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group." 

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'll leave it to you, Thirteen." And with that, Aizawa launched himself down the long row of stair and into the midst of enemy territory. Thirteen then began leading your group towards the door, which hadn't seemed that far when you had entered, but now seemed like an eternity away. 

"Whoa, he's holding them off. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him." Midoriya said, watching Aizawa fight a horde of people. 

"This is no time to be analyzing. We have to go!" Iida yelled, which prompted him to follow. You all followed Thirteen, running towards the door. Something in your gut told you that you weren't going to make it, and it was right. 

"There is no escape for you." The purple cloud villain appeared in your way, stopping the group in it's tracks. "It's a pleasure to meet you, we are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't it a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, the take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must be some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a roll to play."
Suddenly Bakugo and Kirishima jumped ahead of Thirteen, trying to use their quirks to double team the villain. Smoke filled the area, filling your lungs. You coughed. What a bunch of idiots, the last thing you needed was a smokescreen. 

"Did you think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?" Kirishima asked defiantly. Unfortunately their attack did nothing to harm him. 

"You live up to your school's reputation. But you should be more careful, children, otherwise someone might get hurt." You squinted, seeing the barest hint of a body

"You two, get out of the way right now!" Thirteen commanded loudly. If only they could move before they were surrounded by the fog. You moved to find your way out, but it was impossible.

"I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades, and your deaths!" He cried as he unleashed his quirk. 

Your heart clawed it's way into your throat as the ground disappeared beneath your feet. You were sure your eyes had never been that wide before as you began to fall, gravity finally finding you, like it always would. You were so scared you couldn't even scream. For a moment it felt like a dream. Then the clouds parted and were gone. You immediately knew you were in a different part of the facility. Because you felt the heat.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Author's note: sorry it's another cliffhanger guys, i can't seem to stop. also, a quick hypothetical question, if i accidentally forgot that Ojiro was the character in the next zone and for some reason thought it was someone else, would you be upset? because i really don't want to have to rewrite parts of the next chapter. i could, i guess, but i really like the way it turned out. also, i would just like to say, i love and appreciate all of you, this story is made possible by people like you ❤️ hope you enjoyed.