C H A P T E R 39

W H I T N E Y

(SURPISE!!!)

I love my life, I have that fabulous life which you all dreamed of. I'm a rich kid and I'm the Royal bee of my school.

I have an amazing boyfriend and I'm the most popular girl in school. I was ok and living my life to the fullest until Madison Whitman showed up.

She was trying to steal my spot as the most popular and gorgeous girl in school. I wanted to destroy her and all that but then she turned out to be a gullible fool that I could easily turn into my minion.

I still haven't gotten over the fact that I want to destroy her. If I get an opportunity to crush her then I will.

I hate that smelly Reece girl. She thinks that she can do whatever she wants and get away with it.

Andrew is my problem and I call the shots with him. Lately, he doesn't have time for me because he's always with her.

"Hey baby" I placed my hands around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"What do you want?" He pushed me off

"What's wrong with you?" I hate the way he's been treating me since Julian came back from whatever hole she went to.

"I have important things to do so I'll love it if you would go away" He said

"I was wondering if you would like to come over to my place. We could finish up where we stopped at that party" I flickered my eyes in a seductive way.

"Whitney, we're not a couple anymore. I have better things to do so why don't you go away" He pushed me aside and walked away.

That's it, I can't take this anymore. I have to get my boyfriend back. How on Earth can a loser like her steal my boyfriend and my fake best friend?

I have no idea why Miss Diana planned this stupid boat cruise. Although, it does seem like a great opportunity to bond with Andrew.

I was going back to my room when I saw Andrew kissing that loser and they went into a room.

My word! That bitch makes all of my hair stand. I have to find a way to make Andrew really mad at her.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm going to have to ask the gossip girls for help.

"I need Dirt on Julian" I dropped one hundred dollars in front of them.

"What makes you think we do? If we do, why haven't we released it yet?" Sophie said

I brought out nine other hundred dollar bills and gave it to them.

"That's what's up" Avery picked it up "We found out something a few days ago but we're not sure so we didn't do a cover"

I opened the files and gasped.

"Oh My God"

It was picture of Jace, no Julian but she was wearing Jace's cloth. This is gold but it doesn't really have exactly what I need.

The next picture held the key to my problems. It was a picture of Maddie holding a wig over Julian's head while she pinned it to her scalp.

Maddie, she's my gold card.

I went over to her place after school to try and extract some information from her.

"Hey" I sat on her bed.

Her room is so small and disgusting. I can't believe such a loser wanted to steal my crown. No, it's not poor or some kind of low budget cost room but it's not my style.

"What are you doing here?" She looked up in surprise.

"Is it wrong for me to visit my best friend?"

"I know you and you're not one to visit others"

"You're right. How long did you think you could plot with that stupid Reece girl and not tell me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Stop playing dumb with me. I know you know all about her game and you're going to tell me everything that's going on or else... I'll reveal your secret to the entire school" I smiled mischievously at her

"You wouldn't" She said

"Try me"

"Fine, but you can't tell anyone"

"Cross my heart"

"Jace wasn't around for about a month so Julian lied about her trip so that she can pretend to be Jace. She managed to fool everyone because they're identical" She said

This is gold.

"This is even better than I expected. You're going to testify against your loser friend tomorrow in Principal Mason's office" I said

"But you promised not to tell anyone" She looked at me nervously.

"True, but we never said anything about YOU telling anyone"

"I'm not going to betray her"

"Then why don't I make YOUR story hit the headlines?"

"Alright, I'll do it"

Maddie's family has gone bankrupt and they don't even have enough money to send her to college.

Pitiful right?

I found out some days ago and I figured that I'd use it to blackmail her.

I'm still going to tell everyone about her sadness but for now, I'll crush Reece.

I'm going to kill two stones with one bird or however that stuff is said.

Julian Reece, you made a big mistake messing with me. Nobody messes with me, I do the messing.

**

I love you

~Peace