Prologue

When Queen Rhaella Targaryen was pregnant for the last time she always knew she would have twins, and she told everyone on Dragonstone about it

When Queen Rhaella Targaryen was pregnant for the last time she always knew she would have twins, and she told everyone on Dragonstone about it. Queen Rhaella gave birth to her first daughter during the greatests storm the world has ever seen, during the queen's last breath she could only name the daughter, 'Daenerys Stormborn' she said, and she also said 'the other'. Her loyal servant was overcome with grief and the storm was over, when one of her servants remembered that the queen swore she was having twins, so while Ser Willem Darry prepared Viserys and Daenerys to flee, the midwife cut the other baby out, hoping it would be alive.

While Ser William Darry fled with Viserys and Daenerys the servant did everything she could to keep that dying baby alive, Rhaella II Targaryen, was what the servant named the baby. Knowing the threat Dragonstone was under, the servant fled, as far north as she could, knowing there would be soldiers after Ser Willem already.

Eddard Stark saw a strange woman with a baby trying to go further than Winterfell, and when he looked at the baby he knew why this woman was acting strange. Ned would never hurt a baby, so he employed the servant until she passed away and raised Rhaella with his own children. They called her Rhae, only Ned, Catelyn, Maester Luwin, and eventually Robb and Jon knew who she really was. Rhae dyed her hair everyday, so her hair was brown, and Ned Stark told people she is the baby from some wildlings that came from Beyond the Wall.

Rhaella grew up wild and hating the cold. She was thankful for the Starks, although Lady Stark did not like her, she considered Robb and Jon brothers. Her family's servant thought her Valyrian, she thought a Targaryen princess needed to be fluent, and so she was.

A dragon being raised in the north, a true Targaryen dragon.