Chapter Sixty Six

I wake up my head pounding. I groan, I look on the spot beside me to see Harrison gone, him going to work early in the morning.

I yawn, "Oh. Ow.." my head throbs from the yawn.

I get up and drag my feet on the smooth tile of the kitchen.

I take a aspirin and drink three cups of water. I rub my temples groaning. I look at the time and it's 8:30 a have and hour before going to work. I got to get a bowl for some cereal,

My vision blackens.

I open my eyes to see myself on the floor my head laying on my arm. I groan pushing off the title to my feet.

"What the hell?" I rub my head

I look at the time and it's still 8:30 I raise my eyebrow.

"Imma just go back to bed..." I pause, "Wait. Nah imma have some cereal first ."

After eating I brush my teeth and cuddle into my sheets sighing blissfully my bed still a bit warm.

My eyes drift shut.

I wake up to my alarm.

I get up and changed before heading to the Bondi.

I walk in the tower and see Chappo. He looks at me then looks away. I raise an eyebrow.

"Hey Reidy. Hey Chap." I smile

"Hey Giggles. I was just heading out now to get some lunch."

"Well have a good lunch." I smile watching him go past me. I smile happily and plop down in my seat. "Heeey Chriiisss." I smile looking at him cocking my head and turning in my chair.

"Hey Giggles."

"How are you." I poke him giggling.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Chappo asks

"Well I remember you saving my ass. I don't know if I say thank you but thanks." I smile

"Oh you definitely said thank you."

"I did? Oh good." I smile

"I need to talk to you later at our lunch break."

I blink a couple of times. "Alright." I smile shrugging. I grab my binos and look at the water.

~

"So what did you want to talk about?" I smile

Chappo and I outside the tower he shooed the camera man away.

"It's about last night." He starts, "We...kinda kissed..."

"WHAT!" I shout the memory hitting me like a bat hitting a baseball. I put my hand to my mouth, "Oh my god..."

"I know...and you kinda kissed me back. Rather...passionately.."

"Chris you can't tell Harrison." I tell him

"But don't you feel guilty?"

"Yes I do, but Harrison will never love me again..." I tell him my heart beating quickly. "You can't....you can't..." I put a hand to my head feeling nauseous. I put a finger out to tell him to give me a minute.

I run to the garage pale and throw up all of my breakfast and excess beer.

I cough, gagging. I barf a bit more. I spit.

"Oh that was lovely." I say. "Excuse me." I go to the bathroom quickly rinse out my mouth, I feel a hella a lot better.

I come back over to Chappo.