Chapter Eighty Two

We enter the huge house and a dark haired Tibetan terrier dog with a little white and gold, run to the door barking

I gasp, "Oh my god look at youuu!" I kneel down the small dog's tail wags ferociously, panting. I pet the cute little dog.

"Her name is Maddie." Harrison tell me.

"Well, Maddie you are so cute!" I tell her in a baby voice.

She licks my neck I squeal and laugh. "Giving kisses. Are ya." I smile

~

We sit down for dinner.

A casserole, salad, water, and the choice of vodka on the side if wanted.

"Wow this looks amazing Kb." I breathe in smelling the herbs and spices.

She smiles. "Everyone dig in."

The casserole ends up going around the table everyone taking scoops. I take a scoop and a half being really hungry but not wanting to eat all of it. Then the salad comes around it being a healthy Greek salad I take a scoop and give it back to Kb who puts it back in its spot.

I take a mouth full of the casserole the savoury flours of the potatoes, bacon, broccoli, peas, and the loads of cheese.

I chew wanting to make the taste last forever. I swallow, "Oh my god....this is so good!" I exclaim

Kb chuckles, "Why thank you darl'n."

I return the smile by growing the one already on my face.

A minute pasts with complete silence.

"So. How did you guys meet?" Harrison's Mum asks.

"Well we met at work."

"She showed me some of the ropes and hung out with me on my breaks." Harrison says the other part, "Then I asked if we could go out for dinner a few days after we've been hanging out."

"And everything kicked off from there." I finish with a smile putting a fork full of the salad in my mouth and complementing it as well.

A few seconds go by again of silence.

"Did you know that Harrison dressed up as a lifeguard, and always dreamed of saving people? Here I have a picture let me go get it."

"Moooom." Harrison pouts.

I giggle, "Was little Harrison dreaming of his dream job?"  I ask in a babyish voice. "that's so cute."

Harrison rolls his eyes playfully.

His mother comes back over. She shows me the picture,

Don't mind the happy birthday writing

"Oh my god! Awww!!"

I look over at Harrison who chuckles with a red face of embarrassment.