Chapter 100

We sit on the couch eating our Chinese as we watch tv.

"I want the wedding to be before I get fat."  I say randomly.

Harrison snickers a bit, "You won't be fat you'll be pregnant."

"If I can't fit into a regular sized wedding dress to what I should be then  I'm fat."

Harrison chuckles, "Oh Tess."

"Whaaat? I want to have the wedding when I'm still skinny." I smile

"Well when do you want too?"

"Is a couple weeks too early?" I ask

"No, no. Sounds wonderful."

"Good." I smile pecking him on the lips. "You're all set you got your tux already I still need my dress. But that's the last thing on the list. I get a little bigger every week don't want to be popin off the bottoms off my dress." I laugh.

Harrison chuckles.

"I better get plannin." I smile putting my box down and picking my laptop up. Harrison gives me a look. "What? I had a break." I pause, "and a break before that break even though it was more of a workout then a break." I smirk

Harrison only smiles.

"You should head to bed. You get work in the morning." I tell him noticing it's 9:45 PM. Hey don't judge. When getting up before the hairy ass crack of dawn sucks okay.

"You should to. You also got work in the morning."

"I know, I know. But I don't usually need lots of sleep." I tell him, "plus I'm working in the tower."

"Okay. But don't stay up too late." Harrison kisses me on the forehead.

"Night baby." I smile

"Night love." He goes in my room and closes the door.

Ugh you don't know how hard it is to plan a wedding. You see one beautiful thing then another...then your stuck with choosing which one out of a million.

I'm going to definitely have the wedding on the beach and close the beach earlier then usual to do this.

I have decided to have the reception in a big white tent.

I don't know what flowers yet...I click on the keyboard was I figure all these steps out now on the flowers.

"Beautiful wedding summer flowers. Hm..what colour should I do? Blue of course." 

I type it in and lots of options come up.

I scroll a bit before my eye catches the one I love most.
It's a mix of light blue roses, white orchids, medium sized chrysanthemums, small blue and white Peony Lillian, and blue and white roses. All tied together with a blue bow.

I absolutely fell in love with the bocce.

I copy the picture and put it into docs. Then I look up, "tropical beach bridesmaid dresses, blue."

I come across a few that I love. But picked the one that most look like the colour of the flowers. I guess I could just find ones that are the same colour but hey. I like the simple and elegant look of this dress and it's mint green colour.

"Beautiful!" I shout my eyes widen and I shut my mouth not meaning to be so loud

I stop and listen. Harrison moans sleepily and I hear him shuffle in the bed a bit.

Then I continue to type. I do have someone that is going to help be design but I wanted to get everything in place of what I wanted first so I don't have o pay more hours for having her here.

I scroll through tuxedos. I'm debating whether I should let the lifeguards wear their shirts and stuff that would be cool.

I look through some tuxedos anyways. Harrison will be wearing his black tux but he'll have a light blue rose in his pocket. Or a peony Lillian. Not sure yet.

I type in Mint blue tuxedos.

"Hm." I whisper as I scroll, "Ha! This is the colour of the flowers!" I whisper shout

" I whisper as I scroll, "Ha! This is the colour of the flowers!" I whisper shout

Perfect. I give a big smile as I copy the picture and paste it.

I hear my alarm go off. I jump at the sudden noise.

I look at my phone and it's 4:20 AM

"Oh shit..." I close my laptop and put it on the coffee table.

I stifle a yawn as Harrison comes out of the room shirtless, he gives a yawn and stretches making his V line more visible. He runs his fingers through his messy hair.

"Have you been up all this time?" He asks in a raspy voice.

God he's sexy..

"Pfft. No. I just got up too."

"You're usually not this energetic in the morning. That means you were up all this time."

"What!" I squeak, "I'm always energetic in the morningggg." I pout standing

"Well I don't want you falling asleep in the tower."

"Pfft I won't."

~

I feel someone nudge me, I snort awake.

"Someone didn't get the memo that there on early shift. I guessing ya stay up all night."

I groan seeing that it's Maxi now filling in the empty seat beside me in the tower.

It's kinda a good thing. He'll keep me awake.

I sit up. "Is there anyone at the beach yet?" I ask blinking

"Nope. Only runners." He smiles

"Good.." I put my head back down

Maxi snickers. "The beach isn't even open yet." I sigh sadly, missing my bed.

I close my eyes again.

It feels like seconds by the time I get nudged again, "Tess. I hear Hoppo."

My eyes shoot open and I sit up quickly by doing so I fall off my chair.

My butt hits the floor no sign of Hoppo Maxi bursts out laughing.

"That wasn't funny Maxi." I get up and sit on my chair

"It kinda was and I got it on film." He giggles evilly as he posts it.

"You're so evil."