Special Chapter Part V

Special Chapter V

"Touch me..."

I looked at her and back to her naked upper body. I'm trying hard to control myself but she's already giving herself to me. I respect her and the other side of my mind shouts at me to dress her. But I don't want her to think that I'm not even attracted by her. Because I know how her mind works. Besides... my self-control is really fading away.

And soon I found myself giving my all to give her all the pleasure she deserves. The way she moans, the way her back arch, the way her eyes closes, the way her lips parts and the way she trembles when she came is enough to give me pleasure. I can even came by just watching her.

"I love you..." I whispered over her ear after being able to catch my breath.

I'll really propose to her later. I'll just let her recover and I'll be down on my knee in front of her. I can't wait any more longer. I want her to be mine already. I want her to use my surname already.

She just smiled a bit at me and drifted off to sleep. Maybe I tire her out so much.

Akala ko maayos na ulit kami. Kaya nakatulog ako ng payapa at mahimbing. Pero gan'on na lang ang pagkagulat at pagkataranta ko nang magising ako nang wala siya sa tabi ko. I quickly get dressed while my mind is already thinking of the worst scenarios. But I was able to calm down when I read her text message.

From: My Only Woman ❤️

Sorry for leaving while you are sleeping. May nangyari lang na emergency. At kailangan kong umuwi sa Masbate kasama ang buong pamilya ko. Huwag mo na muna akong i-contact dahil walang signal doon. I love you.

I called her after reading that but the operator is the one answering. Kaya naman nagpadala na lang ako ng mensahe. I tried checking up on her through calling from time to time pero ang operator pa rin ang sumasagot so I settled for text messages.

Napatitig ako sa singsing na matagal ko nang gustong ialay sa kanya. Maybe it's not the right timing yet, huh? Hanggang kailan pa kaya ako maghihintay?

Bago pa man ako makapag-send ulit ng panibagong mensahe ay tumawag ang Mommy ko. I actually don't want to answer it because of everything she did but the thought of her still being my mother still won.

"Mom?"

"Felix, son. I just called to remind you about the bussiness in Gaza, Palestine. Hindi ka pa ba aalis patungo roon? Hindi ba dapat ay nandoon ka na sa makalawa?"

I massaged my temple. Matagal ko nang tinanggihan ang tungkol sa negosyo na natira ng ama ko sa Gaza. It's just a small warehouse anyway that produces construction material. But my Mom insists that it's still a good business and she believes I can make it bloom.

Nasasayangan din naman ako pero kung idadagdag ko pa iyon ay magiging sobrang abala na ako. With my shipping company here in the Philippines, in the Europe, in the South America and I'm still on the process with my Singapore branch. If I add that on my list I might not have enough time for my woman and I don't want that to happen.

But it's still a really great asset kaya mahirap ding pabayaan at pabagsakin. And another thing is the capital my father used which is I estimate is more or less three million.

"Mom, I have so much on my plate right now? Can I just reschedule it again?"

"No, son! We already talked about it! Palagi mo na lang iyong nire-reschedule? Can't you atleast prioritize it for the first time?!" She's already shouting from the other end, clearly angry at me.

Napahilot ako sa sentido ko, a bit guilty. Dahil nangako nga naman ako na talagang aasikasuhin ko na iyon ngayon. Kaya lang ay gusto kong hintayin muna ang pagbabalik ni Inah bago ako tumulak paalis. And if she agree, I will bring her with me.