🌸Sleepover🌸

That Friday after school you met up with the girls and headed over to Mina's house.

Apparently you were not the only person to bring snacks

Apparently you were not the only person to bring snacks. There was a mountain of snacks sitting atop Mina's desk in her bedroom and you thought, there is no way we will ever get through all of this food.

You plopped down as Mina asked if everyone wanted to watch a teen romance or a rom com. After popping in everyone's choice you passed the snacks around and enjoyed the movie. By the end of the movie the pile was gone, shocking you.

Mina was flipping through a magazine and landed on a page that had some famous celebrities in their wedding gowns. "This gown is gorgeous," she said pointing to a very girly, fairytale like gown. She held up the magazine for all the girls to see.

You looked over at the magazine and pointed to a more simple dress that was very light and flowy. "I like this one."

One by one everyone pointed to the dresses that they liked, each one having a very different choice than the rest. Mina then got sidetracked and started talking about her dream wedding which sounded way too over the top for your tastes. "....I would want to invite everyone I have ever met and have a huge dance party at the reception.....everything would be pink...and I would have two dresses, a big one with a long train and then another cute short one for the reception..."

"I've always dreamed of having a simple wedding, maybe on the beach, with just the people who I am closest with," you joined in.

"And who is the lucky guy going to be?" Mina said, jabbing your ribs and wiggling her eyebrows. You just shot her a look and threw the magazine back at her.

"Have you decided what your wedding to Izuku is going to be like, Ochaco?" Mina looked over at Uraraka and she just blushed.

"I don't really care that much about a wedding," Jiro chimed in. "If I'm going to spend the rest of my life with someone, it doesn't really matter what happens on that one day. I'd rather spend that money on a down payment for a cool loft where I could put my instruments."

"I hope that I can get a house by the water," Tsu said.

"I could see myself in the suburbs, close enough to do hero work in the city, but still be able to have a yard," you chimed in.

"Well no matter where we all end up, we need to make sure we get together at least once a month for the rest of our lives. You guys are my ride or dies!" Mina added.