Two is Better Than One part 3

"How am I going to handle this situation?" you thought to yourself as you stared at each boy in class that afternoon. "Are they going to be okay with alone time? And what is going to happen when I am alone with them?"

You knew that the situation was going to get complicated at some point. You just thought there would be a little more time to come up with a plan. But if you did have more time, would that even help you find a solution?

···

You were gathering up your things after the bell rang as both boys hovered over you waiting to leave the school. Thankfully, neither seemed to be in a hurry or agitated in any way. As you walked back to your house, neither brought up the earlier conversation and you thought that you were off the hook. That is until the door to your room shut.

Both boys were sitting on your bed, one at each end. Bakugo propped his legs up on the bed as he leaned up against the wall and Shinso was leaning forward placing his forearms on his knees. You were thinking how hot each one looked and how lucky you were that both these boys were offering their hearts to you. That feeling of luck didn't last long and soon you felt were under a microscope as their eyes followed your every move. You plopped down in between them and fell back onto the bed as you placed your arms over your eyes. You knew you couldn't hide from the situation anymore, but didn't really know how to start the conversation either. Luckily you didn't have to figure it out as Bakugo spoke up.

"So, y/n, I know we said we would be okay with you dating both of us, but I still need some alone time with you. I have things I want to do with you..... without this kid looking."

You expected Shinso to interrupt or say something, but there was silence as you pulled your arms down to look up at the two boys.

"Well....um, yeah, would that be okay with both of you?"

"Yes," the boys immediately said in unison.

"So how do we do this? Do you want to alternate days?"

"Why don't we each have two days alone each week." Shinso spoke up.

"Fine. I'm good with that," Bakugo said.

"Do either of you want any days with each other----" you questioned.

"Fuck no," Bakugo practically screamed.

"No," Shinso said at almost the same time.

Okay, so they are clearly only doing this for me.

"I'm going first since I brought it up first," Bakugo said.

After figuring out the specifics of how the alone time would work, you settled in and started watching a movie with the boys. As what usually happened, your head was in Bakugo's lap and you draped your legs over Shinso. Bakugo was lightly stroking your hair and down your neck as you felt Shinso's hands rubbing up and down your legs and across your feet.

Every once in a while you would feel a small peck from one of them, the places would vary and some sent shivers up your spine. As Shinso leaned into you to kiss you, you deepened the kiss with him as you ran your fingers through his hair. It made you think of the first few times that you kissed the boy in front of the other and you were happy that you were at a point where it didn't feel uncomfortable anymore. If there was jealousy from either, they at least didn't outwardly act out in protest. You lightly smiled at him as he laid his head down on your side looking up at you, your legs entangled together.

You felt Bakugo pull you a little closer as he asked, "So do you want to get breakfast tomorrow just the two of us?"

"Yeah," you replied as you turned your upper body slightly towards him and snuggled into his neck, taking in his scent. The aroma was extremely enticing so you licked and nibbled lightly as he let out a soft groan.

"I guess I'll do some training when we wake up tomorrow." Shinso said. "Don't get too worn out before our day together, y/n."

After eating and finishing up your homework, the three of you settled down into the bed. It really was not a bed meant for three people, but you didn't mind since it meant that you were closer to each boy. As you heard the light breathing from both, you debated on if you wanted to continue using Control to have them get along. "Maybe I should start using Control a little less starting next week, then I can be at a point where I won't even need to use it at all anymore." But for tonight you wanted to make sure things were okay as you entered a new stage in your relationship with both boys.