62: Emergency

D-day of the race..

You bowed slightly and took a last look at the picture of your mother inside the glass, before turned around walked out of the chamber house.

"Kim Haeun." You heard the voice calling yout name and you turned around."What are you doing here?"

You looked at him amusingly. "What else? Visiting dead people obviously."

"Tch, you know what? I'll let it pass this once." The person rolled his eyes.

You couldn't help but laugh mockingly. " You always let it pass, my forever enemy."

Dino wiggled his eyebrows, " Glad to meet you again, how you doing?"

"Not so good, but yeah still breathing." You joked before bro fist with him. "Who did you visit here?"

"My grandfather. I feel bad for him because it's been awhile since I visit him here." Dino sighed.

"How is it? Have you settle things out with Somin?" You asked, after both of you settled under the big tree next to the building.

Flashback:

HAEUN POV:

Closing the cafe , my eyes caught something, perhaps that person also remembered where we had encountered before as his lips tugged a smirk. Obviously we would remember each other.

The smirk that I hated, and wanted to wipe it off using the brick.

I stared at him with an amused smile when he approached me.

"Kim Haeun, long time no see. How's your life after getting suspended?" He stopped infront of me with a mocking grin.

The way he greeted like we were just a bestfriend. I laughed fakely at his act.

"Come on, Dino. You gave up earlier than you should. Getting transferred to avoid me. Not very manly." I mocked him crossing my arms and he snickered, gazing away.

"Yah. This is what I got when acting nice with you." He scowled and heaved a sigh,  " I don't get transfer because of you. I was kicked out from the school."

"How's that?" I confused, trying not to pry his life but I could not help myself from asking.

Surprisingly, Dino was willing to clarified everything. He told me from A to Z, about the case which made Director Kim to use his authority and send Dino away to another school instead of just dropping him off just like that.

Dino said that, Director Kim was being nice as he did not make the statement worst on the letter that could risk Dino's study. I just listened to him without complain. But, something was disturbing me.

"What do you mean Director Kim didn't make the statement worst, what had you done bastard?" I asked curiously. Dino dropped his gaze to his shoes, shoving his hand into his jacket pockets.

I swore his facial expression was sad, disturb and at the same time relieve with something.

"I'm a bit thankful for you because people think that I'm transferring school from our fight." He started.

"I was framed. I had been accused to make a girl pregnant." He added causing me shooketh.

"Such a-"

"You make me look bad. I told you I was framed by the girl." He cut me off frustatingly. " We've dating, but it was long time ago, it's so complicated to begin with.. but that bitch said it was me."