An Introduction

Shehnaaz felt like she wanted to become a baby, or if possible, then an embryo so that she can go and hide herself in her mother's womb.

Hopefully, nobody would find her there, she wondered.

But then again, people disgusted her so much that they might reach there as well to show her where she belongs to.

Shehnaaz gulped, her head slightly paining due to everything that has been going on.

Technically, Shehnaaz had a big house, she was rich but that was only because of the money she had earned.

She had no relations, no family, she actually did, but they never bothered asking about her.

So, with time, Shehnaaz learned how to live alone, without anybody to give her a shoulder to lean on.

She learned to live without a mother's lap and father's pat, maybe she didn't need them now.

NO, she did! But she wouldn't ask them to be there for her. How was she supposed to ask them?

She herself had ran away when she was just 18, and now nobody from her family cared, well, except one person, Shehbaaz, her brother.

He was the one who understood her and although, she had nobody else, she had him by her side.

No matter what goes wrong, he will hold her up amidst everything but till how long? She thought.

Shehnaaz looked at her side and noticed several empty bottles which she had used to put her to sleep, the previous night.

She was still on the couch, staring at the ceiling, her house awfully quite.

She hated this home, no, this house. These four walls held so much  space between them but they still managed to suffocate her.

It was so big and yet so silent. She swore that if she drops even a pin right now, the noise will be heard in every nook and corner of her house.

She didn't want to live here, but then where was she supposed to go. She had money but it didn't really matter, because she was alone.

There was this bottle, new bottle, fully filled up with the sleeping pills. She didn't want to sleep just for a day.

Shehnaaz wanted those pills to help her sleep for forever and never wake up. Maybe after she dies, nobody would hate her.

Or maybe they still will, but she was glad that she wouldn't be able to hear those snarky, abusive comments under every picture she posts.

She looked at her laptop. It had a blank screen, just like her life. Too bad, she would never be able to complete this book.

"SHEHNAAZ GILL, NOT SO CREATIVE AFTER ALL"

"THE FAMOUS AUTHOR, SHEHNAAZ KAUR GILL PLAGIARISED HER NEW WORK"

"HIMANI ACCUSES THE NEWCOMER OF COPYING HER WORK"

"SHEHNAAZ GILL, THE UPCOMING AUTHOR, COPIED HIMANI KHURANA'S WORK"

"SHEHNAAZ'S CAREER OVER FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL?"

She didn't even bother to get up from the couch as she stretched her arm to grab the bottle full of pills.

There was a bottle, half filled with alcohol, lying near the couch, beside were her head was.

She turned the bottle upside down, all the pills flowing into her hand and even out of it.

All the tiny pills were shoved right into her mouth and then the alcohol went up next.