(Y/N) vs Shisui Uchiha

Hey, everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! My gift to you is this brand new chapter. Enjoy! :)

Shisui stared at me with wide eyes. "(Y/N), is that you?" He looked me up and down. "How long has it been?"

I gave him a sad look. "It's been eleven years since your death".

Just then, shuriken came flying at me. I quickly pulled out my sword and deflected all of them. "I can't control my movements!" he exclaimed. He was then forced to activate his Mangekyō Sharingan. "Don't look into my eyes".

"It's all right," I told him, softly, as I activated my Mangekyō Sharingan. "Not only did Itachi teach me to resist Genjutsu, but my Mangekyō Sharingan enables me to deflect any Jutsu that involves the use of chakra".

He furrowed his brows in confusion as I continued to block his attacks. "Your Mangekyō Sharingan...?" His eyes widened. "But when did you...?"

I gave him a sad look. "Itachi died, not too long ago. And I was forced to watch".

He gave me a sympathetic look. "What happened?"

"He was sick, dying, and there was no cure. It was his battle with Sasuke that seemed to overwhelm him".

His eyes widened again. "He fought with his own brother? Why would he do that?"

I decided I needed to start from the beginning.

I didn't mind, if it gave me more time with him. Even though we were fighting, it felt good to see him again, talk to him again. I just wished it was under better circumstances.

"Your death did nothing to stop the coup, the best it did was delay it for another year". I noted his look of shock. "Itachi told me everything. About a year after you died, the clan started finalising their plans. Itachi was still working for the ANBU at the time. Eventually, Danzo, the man responsible for your death, came to Itachi with a choice. He could side with the clan and get wiped out with the rest of us, or he could side with the village and annihilate the clan, but save me and Sasuke".

I couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth, that I wasn't supposed to survive that night. Especially since, according to Itachi's memories, one of Shisui's final wishes to Itachi, other than the safety of the village, was for my own safety.

"In the end, he chose the latter. Itachi told us he did it for his own power. He made himself the villain, and we believed him. Now, me and Sasuke are the only living members of the Uchiha clan".

"What of Sasuke? What happened to him?"

I hesitated, unsure what to tell him. Taking a deep breath, I decided to just tell him the truth. "That night, Sasuke vowed to get revenge on Itachi, he even went so far as to become a rogue ninja. After his death, we were kidnapped, and our captor told him the truth. Now Sasuke wants revenge on the elders, and the village, for what they did to his beloved older brother".

The look on his face was a mix of emotions: heartbreak, distress, guilt. "I'm so sorry that happened".

I shook my head. "Don't apologise. That wasn't your fault, you did what you could. I know it, and so do Itachi and Sasuke".

I gritted my teeth as I struggled to defend against his attacks, which did not go unnoticed by Shisui. "(Y/N), you need to seal me away". My eyes widened. "Do you think I haven't noticed how you haven't even tried to fight back? If you keep doing this, you could die".

I tried to blink away the tears, but to no avail. "I just can't bring myself to hurt you".

He smiled softly at me. "It's all right. I'm already dead".

By now, the tears wouldn't stop flowing. "I just... There's still so much I have to say to you, so much I want to ask. I can't lose you again. Please don't make me do this".

"It doesn't matter, because I'll always be with you, in here". He attempted to put his hand over my heart, but instead, ended up pushing me back.

He pushed me so hard, I ended up crashing into a tree, the momentum breaking my back a little. As he walked towards me, I tried to heal myself.

I wiped my tears. 'He's right. Snap out of it, (Y/N). That may be your close friend, but that's also a reanimated shinobi. Controlled by Kabuto, the enemy. You're the leader of the Allied Shinobi Forces now, you can't afford to let your emotions get a hold of you'.

Shisui seemed to have caught the look on my face, because he smiled. "I'll try and resist him as best as I can. That should give you enough time".

As he struggled to resist Kabuto's hold on him, I gathered my snakes. I sent them towards Shisui and watched as they engulfed him. When he was completely covered in my snakes, I placed a seal in the middle of his body.

I sent a message to Lord Inoichi to send someone my way to collect the body. Once I was sure it was over, I sunk to my knees and buried my face in my hands.

He was one of my closest friends. Not only did he teach me a little about being a shinobi, he also taught me what it meant to be human. But at least I got to say goodbye this time.

I gave myself a few minutes to collect myself before teleporting back to Naruto.

I landed right in the middle of Naruto, B, Nagato, and Itachi. I didn't let myself look as surprised as I felt. I turned to Naruto. "I disappear for five minutes and you somehow manage to find my husband before I did?"