The All-Knowing

"What's going on?" Hashirama asked his fellow Hokage.

"I suspect that he undid the Reaper Death Seal, the very same thing that sealed us away, and then performed the Reanimation Jutsu," Hiruzen explained.

"It was originally a sealing Jutsu of the Uzumaki clan," my father explained how he did it. "I extensively researched the ruins and gathered documents of the now extinct clan since I lost my Jutsu".

"Well Lord First, it appears that we've been recalled to the world of the living," Minato examined.

Hashirama looked at him, confused. "Who the hell are you?"

Minato turned around to show off his Hokage robe. "I'm the Fourth Hokage".

Hashirama looked excited at that. "The village has remained stable, then?"

"I'm not actually sure if it has or not. Because I died and was sealed away much earlier than the Third Hokage was".

"Then who is the fifth?"

"Your granddaughter," my father answered.

His mood dropped. "Is the village okay?"

"You sound almost worried, Lord First," I commented with an amused smirk.

"She was my first grandchild, I spoiled her rotten," Hashirama told me. "In the end, she even picked up my gambling habit, I'm afraid".

'So that's where she got it from'. I smiled as I stepped forward. "You don't need to worry. My godmother is an excellent Hokage. She loves this village and works hard to ensure its people live in happiness and prosperity". I added, pointing to my father, "She even became Hokage as a way to protect the village from him".

"You weren't even there at the time," my father muttered. I glared at him before turning to the Hokage and awaiting their reaction.

"Lord Second, many of the policies that you created and Jutsu that you developed caused problems down the line," my father told him.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Some of them weren't so bad".

"You're just saying that because you can actually use one of them," I heard Suigetsu mutter.

I turned to him with a glare. "It makes things easier for me!" Even though I was supposed to be feigning upset, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you planning to attack the Leaf again?" Tobirama demanded.

"Please do not misunderstand. I do not have any more leanings in that direction at all".

"He wouldn't dare," I muttered. "Not if he wants his daughter back".

"Certain circumstances are at play, this time". He walked over to Sasuke. "I am merely creating a stage for discourse as per his desire".

We turned to Sasuke. "I am Sasuke Uchiha. I want to ask you Hokage some things".

Tobirama looked at us with disdain. "You're from the Uchiha, are you? Of course, you'd stick with a scoundrel".

I clenched my fists in anger. "Is there something wrong with that?"

"It doesn't matter," Sasuke cut us off. "Third Hokage, why'd you make Itachi do it?"

At that moment, I wanted to shrivel into a hole and never come out.

"So, I take it you learned about what happened?" Hiruzen deduced.

"Itachi's dead. I killed him to avenge the Uchiha clan. Afterwards, I learned the truth from Tobi, Danzo and (Y/N), and I swore vengeance on the Hidden Leaf. However, I want to hear it straight from your mouth".